The Stupid Chain Mail Game!

edited July 2010 in Forum Games
Alright, we all can pretty much agree that one of the worst things to crashland in the internet is chainmail. So the idea of this game is simply this:

P1: Creates the story of the chainmail
P2: Creates the consequence and what you must do to avoid it
P3: Creates the story of someone who didn't avoid it/ignore it
and so forth.

I'll Start: (p.s: bad spelling is a bonus)
(this is from the older version of the game)

omg don't reaad this or u wil be haunted! there was a litle girl named suzie and she fell in a sewer hole but wen alligators came to her she was mutated and became a super alligator woman. now if you don't buy 10 boxes of girl scout cookies she will be ashamed of you and bite your head off!! omg why would you want that to happen!!!!1

alex read this and said "oh this is dumb" but then he was going to the gas station and suzie came out of the gas pump and ate his head!!! you have only 5000 years to respond!!

Comments

• edited July 2010
    DON'T READ THIS OKAY NOW YOU CANT STOP OMGevery friday severals people are eatted buy DRAGONS send this to 3.14 people in 1.27 seconds or else you will die!!!!

Don't belive this? Kyle didn't and he threw a chaiur at the guy who sent it to him well he isnt laughin... seemoreseemoreseemore now seemoremoreseemoreocmeer he fell of a cliff a lets say there was a dagroin at the bottom.

OMG YOUR TIMES UP!!!!i told you not to read this! warned you vbro!
  • edited July 2010
    OMG IF U DOTN RED THIS U WILL DIE OF [disease]!!!

[Human name] dident belive dis adn when he was wakling down the street, [creature]s came and infected him with [above disease]!! Dotn let that hapne 2 u 2!

send thiss 2 [number] of ppl within [time] OR U WIL DIE 2!!!

ps:if u fill in the blakns, ur entire familee will burn to deth!
  • edited July 2010
    OMG IF U DOTN RED THIS U WILL DIE OF DYSLEXIA!!!

traviz dident belive dis adn when he was wakling down the street, wearwolvs came and infected him with dyslexia!! Dotn let that hapne 2 u 2!

send thiss 2 642 of ppl within 5 minutes OR U WIL DIE 2!!!

ps:if u fill in the blakns, ur entire familee will burn to deth!

omg this is a lie my familee is not aaaaapfhuifhsdaoiuhff.,

omg! this is the fire departmint and this kid wasn't kidding! all thes pppl in hear burned to their doom! don't fill in da blanks!
  • edited July 2010
    OMFG Donnnt raed tid to lates

blody marrrry will killll u if u donnt send tis to 20 oter peple by next wedsday
  • edited July 2010
    1. look in too a miror
    2. whishpr ur crushes name
    3. turn around

pst this to 20 gropss in 20 minuets and tomorrow you will be kissed by you crush
    break the chain and you will have bad luke for a weak.
  • edited July 2010
    omgeezers if yuo reed this yuore mom will expldoe in fourdy sekonds if yuo reepost thsi someweer else shell explode in thirdy sekonds yuor skrewd
  • edited July 2010
    Okay, since this forum is pretty much currently where you post a chainmail and leave, let's switch it up!

Now, it goes like this:

p1: Gives story of chainmail
    p2: says what you must do to avoid something
    p3: gives story of someone who "didn't believe it"
    and so forth.
    (yes, I will edit the first post about this)

HERE GOES!

omg guyz there was a boy named tim and this one time he ate to many lollipops and he got a sugar rush and esxploded!11
  • edited July 2010
    Seend tist oo eleventy ppls in the nxt 30 mins or tonightt yTim will forsefeed u lolypopz
  • edited July 2010
    Jimmah didn'd beleve this andd a musculoar, 40-year-old Tim bustehd dowhn his doar and shot lollipoops iinn his mouf wit a lollipop turreht.
  • edited July 2010
    PLEASE WUT EVER YOU DO DON'T READ THIS DON'T READ THIS DON'T READ THIS DON'T READ THIS DON'T READ THIS OMG NOW YOU READ THIS!!
    you're future wife is ready for you and knows where you are! don't miss out on getting her now!
  • edited July 2010
    Post this in 20 facebook statuses and tomorrow youre futur wife wil kiss you. If you don't Tomorrow you're future wife will shoot youwith a shotgun
    see more see more see more see more see more... (repeat untill banned)
  • edited July 2010
    so george was a 4 year old boy and he saw this and he posted it and now he is a very rich and famous man married to a hot girl and he is geroge lopez! omg! andrew saw this and thought it was fake but one day in high school a mysteryous woman came into the classroom and shot him 534 tiems with a shotgun!! and she had to cut his head off with an axe! and believe it or not, she was megan fox! omgomg she's so hot why miss out now? post it 20 times!!1
  • edited July 2010
    WAIT DONT READ THIS OMG WHY ARE YOU READING THIS? DONT STOP NOW YOURE READING THIS
    There was this girl and she read this and then she died OMG! And Steve didnt believe her and he diez too OMG! Say your crush's name five times and then buy 20 snickers and then post this to 25.5 other forums or you will die like Mike wait no Steve did OMG! And-

I just can't do this anymore. It hurst me inside.
  • edited July 2010
    tabstis wrote: »
    wait dont read this omg why are you reading this? Dont stop now youre reading this
    there was this girl and she read this and then she died omg! And steve didnt believe her and he diez too omg! Say your crush's name five times and then buy 20 snickers and then post this to 25.5 other forums or you will die like mike wait no steve did omg! And-

i just can't do this anymore. It hurst me inside.

if you're going to play the game play it right, dag nabbit.
  • edited July 2010
    DONTREEDTISDONTREEDTHISDONTREEDTHISNOWYOUREED Youre death dat is soohn!

Off-topic: I hope no one uses this thread for their own chainmails.
  • edited July 2010
    OMG Don't read this!! No!!! nonononononononononono!! Why aren't you listening to me!! OMG I hate you sooo much!! You never listen to what I have to say!! Ugh!

If you don't post this on 3 other forums you will have to do it, or else you're not doing it.

This letter once said "OMG Don't read this!! No!!! nonononononononononono!! Why aren't you listening to me!! OMG I hate you sooo much!! You never listen to what I have to say!! Ugh!" But this one guy, he was like, "Screw you, I'm reading this!", and now he died of old age.
  • edited July 2010
    Hey, play by the rules.
  • edited July 2010
    this game is kinda dead anyway..
Sign in to comment in this discussion.