Think of other Devilish Toys.

edited July 2010 in Forum Games
Of course only a couple of toys were shown in the past 4 episodes.
What other toys can you think of?

There are more than 100!

Some Created Toys:
Building Blocks: Abillity to take apart and put together anyone or anything! (Tagmannn)
Dress-Up Doll: Allows you to disguise yourself as any person. (Randulf)
Super Soaker: Turns the weather into torrential rain. (Randulf)
Mood ring: Changes the mood of a person. (Randulf)
Microscope: Magnifies things. (Randulf)

Comments

• edited July 2010
    Point & Click Adventure Games!

• edited July 2010
    1024 if you believe Max :P
  • edited July 2010
    Falanca wrote: »
    Point & Click Adventure Games!

..... You've gotta be kiddin'.
  • edited July 2010
    Dress-up doll -- allows you to disguise yourself as any person.
    Super soaker -- turns the weather into torrential rain.
    Mood ring -- changes the mood of a person.
    Microscope -- magnifies things.
  • edited July 2010
    What about the glasses? At the end of the opening credits we are shown the shadow of some of the toys of power and one of them is clearly a pair of glasses. couldn't those be Superball's glasses? I mean, they are pretty "psychic" if you remember what happens in sam and max's office in 204. Or also in 304 Superball vanishes in a flash of light from Momma Bosco's Lab just after touching his glasses.
  • edited July 2010
    What about using the Toys of Power Catalogue thread posted several days ago now that has the exact same concept as this thread?
  • edited July 2010
    Check out the thread "toys of power catalogue". It has a lot of people's ideas :)
  • edited July 2010
    Giovanni wrote: »
    What about the glasses? At the end of the opening credits we are shown the shadow of some of the toys of power and one of them is clearly a pair of glasses. couldn't those be Superball's glasses? I mean, they are pretty "psychic" if you remember what happens in sam and max's office in 204. Or also in 304 Superball vanishes in a flash of light from Momma Bosco's Lab just after touching his glasses.

I'm sorry to say that, by I'm pretty sure that glasses are the nutritional specs of episode 1. Only for ps3.
  • edited July 2010
    I'm sorry to say that, by I'm pretty sure that glasses are the nutritional specs of episode 1. Only for ps3.

Rats! XD
  • edited July 2010
    Emo Hoe wrote: »
    What about using the Toys of Power Catalogue thread posted several days ago now that has the exact same concept as this thread?

But I dont wanna bump up old threads D:.
  • edited July 2010
    Giovanni wrote: »

Maybe Superball found one of the toys of power and took it for himself.
  • edited July 2010
    Tagmannn wrote: »
    But I dont wanna bump up old threads D:.

But that thread is clearly still active.
  • edited July 2010
    tv remote- able to pause, mute, fastforward, and rewind other people/events.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.