i got some bad news guys

edited December 2010 in Forum Games
that this is making a wrong calander look in your calander is december 7TH (edit anytime)

Comments

• edited December 2010
    pepsiboy3 wrote: »
    that this is making a wrong calander look in your calander is december 3TH (edit anytime)

...that this is producing an abomination of a forum post. Look at the grammar, sheesh. Calander?

(Yes, I cleverly have turned this thread into an actual forum game where you can nitpick above user's post.)
  • edited December 2010
    The first post makes absolutely no sense and you shouldn't read it
  • edited December 2010
    ..that the above post has no purpose of existence since it merely just states the obvious and misspells "absolutely".
  • edited December 2010
    Translation:
    pepsiboy3 wrote: »
    This calendar is wrong. Look in your calendar, it's the 3rd, not the 8th. (Edit it anytime.)

He's still wrong, though. It's not a 25-day calendar, it's a 30-day calendar.
  • edited December 2010
    OKAY FINE, my idea on this thread was much cooler though
  • edited December 2010
    Falanca wrote: »
    OKAY FINE, my idea on this thread was much cooler though

Sorry, didn't see the edit.

The above post uses all caps. Sheesh.
  • edited December 2010
    Translation:
    Originally Posted by pepsiboy3
    that this is making a wrong calander look in your calander is december 3TH (edit anytime)

He's still wrong, though. It's not a 25-day calendar, it's a 30-day calendar.

KNYET
    im talking about this

1 2 3 4 5
    6 7 8 9 10
    11 12 13 14 15
    16 17 18 19 20
    21 22 23 24 25
    26 27 28 29 30

indeed and this one is still F**KING WRONG TOO

(lol i sound like spy and heavy)
  • edited December 2010
    And you're still wrong too.

This started before december, so although it may only be the 7th day of December, it is indeed the 12th day of the deals
  • edited December 2010
    The point is that the "calendar" isn't showing the days of December. I believe it is counting the 30 days from Thanksgiving to Christmas, the "30 Days of Telltalte." Today is the 12th day of that promotion. It's a bit odd that they didn't start the promotion on December 1st so that it would line up all nice (and more closely resemble an Advent Calendar, which it seems to be based on in principle) but it isn't "wrong," really.
  • edited December 2010
    Falanca wrote: »
    ..that the above post has no purpose of existence since it merely just states the obvious and misspells "absolutely".

anyone who sits on a forum and argues about spelling and syntax is asking to get flamed.

Stop you spelling troll. Go back to IRC or play nice!
    some dont care to spell right.. or CORRECTLY for your syntax.

I dont... and I used to post site news and blog stuff for major companies.
    name drop : Epitaph Records

notice I didnt chose to use the (')s didn't won't shouldn't have to. You knew what he meant.

Darn spelling nazis sheesh

OK TO THE POINT...
    yes telltale started a good few DAYS before..
    know the reason? they wont be in the office IMO...
    late this month why stick around to help when they should be at home with family or friends or cats.

anyway its 30 days.. just not THE 30 days of dec.. more like 23-24 days of dec and some of nov!
This discussion has been closed.