My Little Serial Killer

edited January 2011 in Forum Games
In this game, you must come up with a serial killer, and describe how he/she kills their victims. I know, you must think I'm mentally disturbed.

My serial killer cuts his victims skin into ribbons and makes friendship bracelets with it

Comments

• edited November 2010
    Wow Im watching Bones where Brennan and Booth are discussing how they would get away with murder.
  • edited November 2010
    My killer does his victims in to the deaths given in An Irish Ballad by Tom Lehrer.

Yeah.
  • edited November 2010
    Beats you to death with your own liver. His name is Mr. Fuzzywumpkins.
  • edited November 2010
    He rips you open, put your guts into a bowl, pour milk on it, eat it, and then keep your heart as a prize.

The Cereal Killer.
  • edited November 2010
    tredlow wrote: »
    He rips you open, put your guts into a bowl, pour milk on it, eat it, and then keep your heart as a prize.

The Cereal Killer.

lol

My killer, takes your head as a bowling ball your arms as a baseball bat, your body as a punch bag your legs as a pole vault, and your feet as a ping pong paddle with your eyes as a pingpong, then when he is done, he reconnects your corpse together

He is kinect sports.
  • edited November 2010
    He/she stalks loners and small groups (2 - 3) after sunset at remote locations dressed ninja style to blend into the darkness. Plans infiltration. Uses a common caliber rifle from medium range with homemade silencer of some sort to avoid being noticed from further away. Leaves no witnesses or holds the trigger finger if the area is too crowded. Collects casings after target(s) is/are eliminated and generally cleans the firing position. Retreats through a pre-planned passage. Next hit would occur completely elsewhere.
  • edited November 2010
    My little serial killer gives sarcastic compliments until their victims commit suicide.
  • edited November 2010
    He wears a hockey mask and carries a big knife. His name is Jason (But not that Jason)
  • edited November 2010
    He sues you for all your money, till you end up broke, alone and living in the streets.
    Until you kill your self out of pure frustation, and leave him rich and with a smile.
    The best way to kill a person is if you don't get your hands dirty, or your suit.

He calls him self The Lawyer.
  • edited November 2010
    he gives you a cupcake.....um.....BUT IT IS A POSION CUPCAKE!
  • edited January 2011
    He kills threads, then brings them back to life, just to annoy you
Sign in to comment in this discussion.