What the hell is happening with the mailing-list?

edited November 2005 in General Chat
Hey, has anyone of you received the same e-mail I got? It has a "This is a Samnmax" link and leads to a different "Work-in-progress" version of the website, with strange and exciting things I'm not going to discuss here if someone sent the email by mistake (and I think so!).
Ciao,
Diduz
(Italy)

Comments

• edited November 2005
    I received the same evil email ...
    just showing a secret path and leading to the homepage of telltale.

As we all know: Telltale is developing sam'n'max(?) and now it's kind of official?!?
    Well, please Heather, Dan, Steve -or who ever is able to do so- tell us something about this brand new, hottest game, that ever will be made.
  • edited November 2005
    'Twas clearly a mistake. I'm sure the real deal will be posted soon.
  • edited November 2005
    Hi All,

Yes, its true... We are working hard on several new exciting things here at Telltale. The email, evil as it was, was mistakenly sent from our test system. I apologize for the junk (mea culpa) but you can expect *real* news very soon!

Cheers,

Troy
  • edited November 2005
    Well, now i feel left out. Hehe.
  • edited November 2005
    Hi All,

Yes, its true... We are working hard on several new exciting things here at Telltale. The email, evil as it was, was mistakenly sent from our test system. I apologize for the junk (mea culpa) but you can expect *real* news very soon!

Cheers,

Troy

Hey Troy you can sell me mistaken junk like that anytime :D :D looking forward to the official announcement :)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.