Plot!

edited January 2011 in Jurassic Park
For the storyline, I'm hoping this game will be based on, or at least include the "demolition, deconstruction, and disposal of Isla Nublar facilities, organic and inorganic" as mentioned in what was supposed to be the second scene of The Lost World (before it was left out of the film - if you haven't seen it you can youtube it - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IauEY2XoMR8 ). I wish they had left that scene in the movie. That's a pretty important piece of info they left out, and It'd be a breath of fresh air to have the whole story of that be hashed out in greater detail in this game.

What say you? And what other loose ends could be tied up in the game?

Comments

• edited January 2011
    I love both those scenes. When I had TLW on VHS I actually watched the recorded verson more than the offical release because the one that I taped on TV had those two scenes in the movie.

Other than the fact that the game takes place during and after the first film we don't really know much about the plot. So it is possible that the whole demolition of Isla Nublar will be in there. Guess we'll just have to wait and see. I must say that compaired to other games that I have followed TellTale sure knows how to keep quiet. lol
Sign in to comment in this discussion.