Hammond?

edited February 2011 in Jurassic Park
On the article they've said we won't be seeing Grant, Malcom or Ellie BUT they never said anything about not seeing (or hearing) Hammond. So, what do you think? Just imagine what a privilege would be to TellTale to have Sir Richard Attenborough sitting on their recording booth...

Comments

• edited January 2011
    It would be really cool if they could pull it off... but its doubtful.. and not a deal breaker for me... I would almost rather they spend the money it would take to make more games...
  • edited January 2011
    I said in the other thread, I think Hammond would be a pretty safe character to bring back, even if they don't have the original actor to voice him.
  • edited January 2011
    Only if it makes sense... I can see him talking to the player character once he drops off Ellie.
  • edited January 2011
    The fellow they got to play Hammond in Operation Genesis did a decent enough job.
  • edited January 2011
    Sisyphus wrote: »
    The fellow they got to play Hammond in Operation Genesis did a decent enough job.

Yeah, but if I'm not mistaken he passed away, sadly...
  • edited January 2011
    /checks

Aw, looks like he passed in '09. :(
  • edited January 2011
    Its ok TTG built a time machine.... two actually.
  • edited January 2011
    /checks

Aw, looks like he passed in '09. :(

Attenborough's still alive though. *whew*
  • edited January 2011

They should just get the original. After all, Attenborough has already played the role of John Hammond in a terrible video game called Trespasser.
  • edited January 2011
    venzetti wrote: »
    They should just get the original. After all, Attenborough has already played the role of John Hammond in a terrible video game called Trespasser.

That game wasn't terrible. It was just ahead of it's time and computers couldn't handle it. I played it on my PC recently and it worked fine and was actually kinda cool. Now Aquaman, that's terrible.
  • edited January 2011
    i think hammond should have died in the first movie like in the book. that would make me happy:D:D:D
  • edited February 2011
    I don't think it would be terribly difficult for a quality voice actor to duplicate Richard Attenborough's renowned raspy voice and accent. As much as people would like him to come back and voice Hammond the unfortunate truth is he is pushing 90, I'm not sure it's necessarily realistic to hope for him to return to the roll.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.