Jurassic park smilies!

edited March 2011 in Jurassic Park
Hey Telltale, for my 100th post on the forums, I thought I should ask a question actually relevant to the game and franchise that drew me to your company. I didnt know where to ask it though! :o

Anyway, I know there is the smilies of the dude dancing and another of this Winslow figure, how about a few for Jurassic Park or Back to the Future now that I think about it. Or release one of each dinosaur as a new episode is released or something like you did with episode icons of Back to the Future so far... Just an idea, if this is not a relevant thread, just delete it, i was just wonderin! :D

Also, to other fans, i guess you could post smilies ideas for JP or BTTF for Telltale on this thread also!!

Comments

• edited March 2011
    It would be cool to get those animated things like they have for monkey island. How about one of the Dilo opening and closing it's frill? Like a front view of it so it looks like it's spitting on you? lol
  • edited March 2011
    It would be cool to get those animated things like they have for monkey island. How about one of the Dilo opening and closing it's frill? Like a front view of it so it looks like it's spitting on you? lol

I dint even think bout dilos so good idea. I was hoping for some Telltale graphics for the dino smilies tho, we r yet to find out if they managed to engineer Dilos for thier game but god I hope they did!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.