no JP mini game on facebook?

edited March 2011 in Jurassic Park
Is there going to be any mini game of JP for facebook like the BTTF one? I wonder if there is any promotion of the game like that because I don´t want to purchase and then hear that there is an offer with $10 dollar discount or something like that through a link in the facebook channel, just like what happened with the BTTF game.

That´s the only thing that is keeping me on hold before I purchase any JP game. Gotta see what´s coming from Telltale first.

Comments

• edited March 2011
    farchondo wrote: »
    Is there going to be any mini game of JP for facebook like the BTTF one? I wonder if there is any promotion of the game like that because I don´t want to purchase and then hear that there is an offer with $10 dollar discount or something like that through a link in the facebook channel, just like what happened with the BTTF game.

That´s the only thing that is keeping me on hold before I purchase any JP game. Gotta see what´s coming from Telltale first.

There's already a discount being offered for pre-orders only!
  • edited March 2011
    All right. Is not like I am a cheap bastard or something. I really love Telltale Games and glad to support you guys for your great work! The adventure games must rule!

You have my money for that King´s Quest one too. Big fan.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.