New Trailer!

edited March 2011 in Jurassic Park
Sort of. Hear any new sound effects?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_vz_c3gIvs&feature=feedu

;)

Comments

• edited March 2011
    I think its also worth noting they mentioned special forum access and an end of season disc.... I am hoping the insider forum goes live soon?

pre-ordering now I guess.

jpdisc.jpg
  • edited March 2011
    That´s it!! great sound effects. I knew they were waiting for the sound official library of Universal or something like that. They released the last version of the trailer with what they had at the moment.

Go go go telltale!
  • edited March 2011
    That's correct! We have the original sound effects in the studio now, so we (Shauntron) took advantage of the opportunity to change the Tyrannosaurus Rex roar to the movie sound.
  • edited March 2011
    So do we only receive the collectors DVD if we pre-order? Or can I purchase the episodes at a later date and still get the DVD?
  • edited March 2011
    jpark_08 wrote: »
    So do we only receive the collectors DVD if we pre-order? Or can I purchase the episodes at a later date and still get the DVD?

If it's like Telltale's other series, you should still be able to get it if you order at a later date.
  • edited March 2011
    Great work guys, the trailer is fantastic! :)
  • edited March 2011
    The trailer looks amazing. It's nice to hear the T-Rex's original roar again. Well done, Telltale!
  • edited March 2011
    I'd love to preorder if I knew my laptop could help.
  • edited March 2011
    Thank you for fixing the sound issue, now I can go ahead with my pre-order.
  • edited March 2011
    Glad to hear the original T-Rex roar will be in the game. The trailer was awesome.
  • edited March 2011
    I WANT to see GamePlay

Sure Telltale is great but I dont have that kind of trust in anyone
  • edited March 2011
    There has been gameplay released on the net already...

Also them finally confirming a DVD and some extras is what got me to pre-order.

Now if only they would confirm or deny a BttF DVD
  • edited March 2011
    It's so awesome to actually hear the Tyrannosaurus rex roar in the trailer. Sends chills up my spine. Chills of joy!
  • edited March 2011
    Irishmile wrote: »
    Now if only they would confirm or deny a BttF DVD

Like this blog post did, back in December: http://www.telltalegames.com/community/blogs/id-727

Specifically, this quote:
    As a companion piece to the release date we're now confirming that all purchases of Back to the Future from the Telltale Games Store include a free Collector's DVD which will be published after the conclusion of the season for you to add to your collection - you just pay shipping and handling!
  • edited March 2011
    Sweet
  • edited March 2011
    I know this is gonna sound stupid, but what're TT DVD's like. This is my first TTG purchase.
  • edited March 2011
    They usually have commentary videos concept art wallpapers and obviously the games. Very nice stuff some of the best in the industry if you ask me
  • edited March 2011
    Ah the classic roar, and all the other studio sounds! Nice work and much obliged! :D
Sign in to comment in this discussion.