Lego Jurassic Park?

edited March 2011 in Jurassic Park
Would this not be a sweet game if you could play through all 3 films in lego form?

Your thoughts on this?

Comments

• edited March 2011
    I would play it. I used to have some of the Jurassic Park 3 legos they sold for that Lego Movie stuff they used to do.
  • edited March 2011
    I've read rumors that there was to be a LEGO Jurassic Park game.
  • edited March 2011
    I would sooner play a LEGO Jurassic Park game than the LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean installment.
  • edited March 2011
    well I have always loved how the lego series adds humor to the movies and I think taht lego pirates wont be that bad. btu i would kill to be able to play a jurassic park version of the lego games. :)
  • edited March 2011
    i love the lego games
  • edited March 2011
    Aside from the Indiana Jones Lego game, this is probably the only other movie series I'd bother playing through in Lego form.
  • edited March 2011
    Don't really like the Lego games, but I could see it working really really well.
  • edited March 2011
    I really like them because its something my son and I can play together...... I doubt I would actually have bothered with them if I didn't have a mini-me.

Lego Star Wars is what made him obsessed with Lego... He would play that game everyday for like a year straight...
  • edited March 2011
    OP, you are aware this is Telltale Games and not Traveller's Tales Games, right?

I'm not accusing you of not knowing the difference or anything, but the mistake has been made quite a bit before. >_>
  • edited March 2011
    OP, you are aware this is Telltale Games and not Traveller's Tales Games, right?

I'm not accusing you of not knowing the difference or anything, but the mistake has been made quite a bit before. >_>
    Haha...they should have the tagline under their logo: "Telltale Games - Not the creators of the Lego games."

But yeah they could do Traveller's Tales could do a JP game, Lego had a few Jurassic Park sets that were released for Jurassic Park III, it's very possible.
  • edited March 2011
    Clearly this is a there can be only one situations.... Travelers tale and Telltale must fight to the last man standing.

My money is on Stemmle... I bet that dude fights dirty.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.