PS3/360 Announcement & Release Date Yet?

edited March 2011 in Jurassic Park
I havn't been on here in a while and am wondering if TellTale has officially announced JP for the home consoles and maybe when we can see them (even if vague).

Comments

• edited March 2011
    Telekill wrote: »
    I havn't been on here in a while and am wondering if TellTale has officially announced JP for the home consoles and maybe when we can see them (even if vague).
    They are currently looking/considering console versions after the PC/Mac version comes out. No official announcement has been made.

But it is noted that the PC demo at the Telltale event was being played with 360 controllers and a 360 interface, so they have the infrastructure set up for one console already.
  • edited March 2011
    The first episode will be released in April. That's all we know regarding release dates, and it probably will be all we know for a while. I'm not sure how familiar you are with Telltale, but because of the way they work they usually don't announce exact release dates until a few days before the day itself. Sometimes not even that. Get Tannen just...came out without any kind of prior announcement.

As for systems...if Game Informer is to be believed, it will be coming out for at least one console, but no specific ones have been mentioned. If I were to guess it'll be for the PS3, just because it seems to have become Telltale's favorite of the three consoles lately, but I don't work for Telltale and there's nothing official on consoles at the moment.
  • edited March 2011
    I take it back, there is a projected Fall release date for console(s) on the front page.

"PC | Mac premieres April
    Console releases Fall"
  • edited March 2011
    I take it back, there is a projected Fall release date for console(s) on the front page.

"PC | Mac premieres April
    Console releases Fall"

Hmm...that could mean Fall at latest. But that could just be me being hopeful.
  • edited March 2011
    Fall?!?

:(

Would we at least get all the episodes at once then?
  • edited March 2011
    Sisyphus wrote: »
    Fall?!?

:(

Would we at least get all the episodes at once then?
    Most likely, yes. I highly doubt the porting would take that long, and if we view it on a monthly base (Note: This is personal speculation):
    PC/Mac:
    April: Episode 1
    May: Episode 2
    June: Episode 3
    July: Episode 4
    August: Episode 5
    ---
    Allowing a maximum of 1-2 months for any porting or deal issues that may have yet to work out could put a Console release from August to October.

I don't know if they could wait anymore (November-December), seeing as there are some big hits coming this Fall in terms of video games which could push this release to the way back of anyone's mind.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.