Thread in which we discuss Dinosaurs

edited March 2011 in Jurassic Park
Prepare for a thread of Jurassic proportions.

161x8p4.jpg

Sup gentiles, anyone else here enthused about dinosaurs? Well if so, then you've come to the right place. Here we can discuss dinosaurs, in all their glory, and all their horror. These prehistoric beasties are the cornerstone of paleontology and in the hearts and minds of many peoples. So please, share your thoughts on these loving creatures.

So, my fellow forum goers, what's your favorite dinosaur? I like the velociraptor myself, but it pains me to think that they may have had hair. So does this mean that watching dinosaur pr0n now makes me a furry? Not that I get off on dinosaurs or anything...let's change the subject. Do you believe that dinosaurs had hair? Share your thoughts on this controversial matter here.

What are your favorite forms of dinosaur media? Personally I love the first Jurassic Park movie and the first Dino Crisis game. Also, do you believe that, assuming it is possible, that scientists should bring back dinosaurs? I think so, since not only would it further science, be conversational, awe the world, and because I fraking love dinosaurs. On the other hand, do you believe that velociraptors were super intelligent and/or could communicate? And do you believe that the tyrannosaurus can only see movement?

Are you ready for the dinosaur apocalypse? No doubt at some time in the future there will be a dinosaur outbreak, either through genetic engineering, time travel, or any other means. That's why it is imperative to have a dinosaur survival plan, along side your zombie survival plan. What's your plan if dinosaurs attack?

So please, join me in discussing this wonderful topic and make constant extinction puns that are so old they're prehistoric. Pro-tip, BioWare should make a dinosaur RPG. And remember, this is the best thread ever.

Comments

• edited March 2011
    Here is a dino fact...

They were able to grow so large because the oxygen levels where much higher back then... so in reality those dinosaurs in JP would have gotten pretty winded or over heated pretty fast in our modern day atmosphere.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.