I need information (languages)

edited March 2011 in Jurassic Park
Forgive my bad translation but I use google.
He is read by the game jurassic park is completely in English without subtitles in other languages, I say.
Do I have to keep every fan who does not know English without playing the game?
This happened with many games to you, there are people who want to play in their languages, if you have to play to raise the price of the game with me no problem, but I would love to play jurassic park in Spanish

Comments

• edited March 2011
    Yo no se si Tell Tale tiene planes para traducir Jurassic Park para español, pero yo creo que sus demas juegos si tienen subtitulos en otros lenguajes. Eso si, no creo que traduzcan las voces de los artistas, pero es mejor al menos tener subtitulos que nada!
  • edited March 2011
    I accordant with subtitles in Spanish, if they give you the best voices, jurassic park also is an international franchise known worldwide and sold a lot of this brand, would be a disappointment not to provide the language worldwide.
    Yo me comformo con subtitulos en español, si le dan las voces pues mejor, ademas jurassic park es una franquicia internacional todo el mundo la conoce y a vendido mucho esta marca, seria un chasco no facilitarle el idioma a todo el mundo.
  • edited March 2011
    I don't want to be too much optimistic. Besides the CSI games, the only Telltale Game that was launched with Spanish subtitles is Wallace & Gromit, and only because Microsoft said it was mandatory for a Xbox Live release. The two first season of Sam & Max had Spanish subtitles too, but several months after the release, and by an European publisher, not by Telltale. I was hoping for Spanish subtitles in ToMI and BTTF which also are international franchises known worldwide, but nothing official so far. I'd wish Telltale gratefully surprises me this time... but I doubt it.

No quiero ser demasiado optimista. Aparte de los juegos de CSI, el único juego de Telltale que salió en su lanzamiento con subtítulos en castellano fue Wallace y Gromit, y sólo porque Microsoft les obligó si querían lanzarlo en Xbox Live. Las dos primeras temporadas de Sam y Max también tuvieron subtítulos en castellano, pero varios meses después de su lanzamiento, y a través de un distribuidor europeo, no directamente por Telltale. Yo esperaba que hubiera subtítulos en castellano para ToMI y Regreso al Futuro, que también son franquicias internacionales que todo el mundo conoce, pero de momento no hay nada oficial. Desearía que Telltale me sorprendiera gratamente esta vez... pero lo dudo
  • edited March 2011
    As for me and my brother it would be a great disappointment, we always play to everything related to jurassic park, books, games, everything about this franchise, and I have to lose is by not going to be in my language hopefully you get a little light, and both Sony and Microsoft may require you to use multilingual.
    Pues para mi y mi hermano esto seria una gran decepcion, llevamos de siempre jugando a todo lo relacionado con jurassic park, libros, juegos todo lo relacionado con esta franquicia, y que me tenga que perder esta por que no va estar en mi idioma, ojala le llege una pequeña luz y tanto sony como microsoft le obligen a usar multiidioma.
  • edited March 2011
    If you are a console player (which I'm not), I see more hope for you than for me.
    Note that the blog and the last promo video say that the PC/Mac release will be April, next month, but console release will be Fall (that's September at earliest). Maybe they'll do the localization during that time, specially if they release the game on Xbox Live (I understand that Microsoft says that it's mandatory that games on that platform are multilanguage, but Sony don't). Maybe they even add the localization to the end season PC/Mac DVD. But that's a very big "Maybe"...

Si eres jugador de consola (yo no lo soy), veo más esperanza en tu caso que en el mío. Fíjate que, según el blog y el último vídeo promocional, el lanzamiento para PC y Mac será en abril, el mes que viene, mientras que el lanzamiento para consola será en otoño (septiembre como muy pronto). Quizá hagan la localización durante ese tiempo, especialmente si lo van a lanzar en Xbox Live (tengo entendido que Microsoft obliga a que los juegos en esa plataforma sean multilenguaje, pero Sony no). Quizá incluso añadan esa localización al DVD de final de temporada para PC y Mac. Pero ese es un "Quizá" muy grande...
  • edited March 2011
    Well I have it very clear, if not in my language not buy it, until there is some fan that is dedicated to make patches to translate it, that today there are people dedicated to that.

Pues yo lo tengo muy claro, si no esta en mi idioma no lo compro, hasta que no haya algun fan que se dedique a sacar parches para traducirlo, que hoy en dia hay gente que se dedica a eso.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.