I've always wanted a Jurassic Park Jeep!

And now I'm a few steps closer!

img2790y.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I just got the jeep today! I can't even begin to describe how awesome it is that I was able to get one. It's not often that your dream car is the first one you get.

I always wanted a jeep ever since I saw the first Jurassic Park movie. I wanted to get one and then make it into the jeep from the film. Of course, It's going to be a long while before I can do that. In fact, I'm actually thinking of just leaving it as is cause I really like it now. However, I couldn't help but get the Logo on the doors.

Comments

• edited April 2011
    That's awesome... Good for you.. I'm still ticked off my wife will not let me have a YT-1300 light freighter
  • edited April 2011
    LOL! But woudn't you wanted something a bit more smaller and compact.... like an X-Wing Starfighter?
  • edited April 2011
    Pfft you sound like her! I just want to be a smuggler.. And insist to cry baby farmboys that she has it where it counts... The ship not my wife... But I suppose the same could be said about her..
  • edited April 2011
    lol Question, does the purchase of a YT-1300 light freighter come with a Wookie or at least a droid?
  • edited April 2011
    I dunno but when ever we are at an intersection and there is a gap to go through I say "punch it chewy!" when my wife is driving... I do not think she finds it as amusing as I do.
  • edited April 2011
    No, I wouldn't think so. lol
  • edited April 2011
    pretty awesome, dude!
  • edited April 2011
    Thanks man. :)
    I don't want to do anything but drive it all day. But those gas prices. ugh. lol
  • edited April 2011
    Nice dude! Tell me about it, I'm in Scotland, where petrol/gas is around the $8.25 for 1 US Gallon!
  • edited April 2011
    http://colorado4x4.org/vbb/showthread.php?t=107111

Turned his jeep into the Jurassic Park Vehicle. I saw your car and remembered seeing this i think on reddit.
  • edited April 2011
    Haha that's awesome, congratulations on a great car! :D
  • edited April 2011
    That's pretty awesome. I go to Nan Desu Kan, but I never saw the Jeep that year. I think that was the year I arrived late, because some friends of mine have a picture of his ECTO-1 in front of the hotel, but none of us ever saw the JP Jeep.
  • edited April 2011
    Thanks everyone :) I'm really happy I own one.
    http://colorado4x4.org/vbb/showthread.php?t=107111

Turned his jeep into the Jurassic Park Vehicle. I saw your car and remembered seeing this i think on reddit.

That's amazing! That's basicly what I want to do but It'll be a long while before I can do that. I would have to wait till the jeep is paid off (4 years) but I'm also on the look out for a higher paying job as well. But eventually, my jeep will look like that!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.