Console Pre-order

When will TellTale let people Pre-order the game?

Comments

• edited April 2011
    When will TellTale let people Pre-order the game?

i think they said it comes out fall, so i would assume summer,

did u go to GHS?
  • edited April 2011
    Can you pre-order downloadable games on consoles?
  • edited April 2011
    Depends, but you'll have to wait till more details are released. We don't even know if the console version will be digital or disc based yet...don't jump the gun! :)
  • edited April 2011
    Depends, but you'll have to wait till more details are released. We don't even know if the console version will be digital or disc based yet...don't jump the gun! :)

Hmm, you're right. It's possible Telltale may decide to do all their future console business as disc releases, since the various downloadable services have proved such a hassle. It would explain why they're not even trying to release the console version of Jurassic Park at the same time as the PC/Mac version.
  • edited April 2011

Yes, you can on PS3 -- we were able to pre-order Sam and Max season 3. Worked perfectly.

That aside, Back to the Future was not offered for pre-order. I'm not exactly expecting Jurassic Park to be either, especially if we end up getting the full game all at once due to the late start.
  • edited April 2011
    Will you still get all of the stuff for the ps3 if you order it Then?
  • edited April 2011
    jpdude11 wrote: »
    No one knows yet, stay tuned to Telltale for any information regarding the Console platforms.
  • edited April 2011

Were I to guess,

If you're talking about pre-order things like the disc, special forum access and the like, probably not. Sam and Max season 3 eschewed bonuses for a price break and BTTF did not have a pre-order option at all.

If you're talking about getting all the episodes in a package, I'd guess that's going to happen if for no other reason than I can't think of a good reason for them NOT to do it.

Given the timeframe of the console release(s) I don't think ordering is really gonna be a factor, though.
  • edited April 2011

Define "all of the stuff."

Do you mean getting all of the episodes? Probably. You got all the episodes of The Devil's Playhouse when you pre-ordered it on the PS3.

Do you mean pre-order bonuses like the free collector's DVD and access to the Insider forum? No, that's just for the PC/Mac players.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.