Jurassic Park Maps!!

edited April 2011 in Jurassic Park
For those of you who are longtime participants in the JP fan community, and are familiar with my island map creations, I've got some great news!

I've just updated all the maps and attached to this thread are some thumbnails of the maps to give you all a preview. The original files of course that I have created are huge in size, and most of the content is actually vector-based this time around. There are tons of details in these maps. I will be publishing the full size maps shortly perhaps so I can get feedback on the maps and their data. I'm sure there are a number of details and things to debate over.

Enjoy the thumbnails for now until further notice.

Comments

• edited April 2011
    nice work man,but i want to see the originals:D
  • edited April 2011
    jmine83 wrote: »
    For those of you who are longtime participants in the JP fan community, and are familiar with my island map creations, I've got some great news!

I've just updated all the maps and attached to this thread are some thumbnails of the maps to give you all a preview. The original files of course that I have created are huge in size, and most of the content is actually vector-based this time around. There are tons of details in these maps. I will be publishing the full size maps shortly perhaps so I can get feedback on the maps and their data. I'm sure there are a number of details and things to debate over.

Enjoy the thumbnails for now until further notice.

I'd like to see the larger versions of this marvellous work!!
    would you post them somewhere or maybe mail me? tope1983@gmail.com?

I'm looking forward to see how you succeeded in combining all the different versions of maps that were used/showed in the movie!
  • edited April 2011
    Alright folks, here is a private link that goes over to my Google Photo account where the full-sized maps are being hosted.

https://picasaweb.google.com/112074063801828187867/JurassicParkMaps?authkey=Gv1sRgCLjquMqeyeWVHA&feat=directlink

Please feel free to drop some feedback in this thread on the content of the maps. I've accounted for many, many details to be put into these maps. However, I realize that there are a fair number of "debatable" conditions and attributes of these maps. Which is why I'm counting on constructive feedback and comments in getting all these maps as accurate as possible.

So please feel free to drop questions, and I'll be around when I can to answer questions.
  • edited April 2011
    For Isla Nublar if you replace Compsognathus with Troodon, It's perfect :D
  • edited April 2011
    You used to be Joel/Doctor Dino, didn't you? And you originally made these for InGenNet, I seem to recall...? :p
  • edited April 2011
    For Isla Nublar if you replace Compsognathus with Troodon, It's perfect :D

Troodon wouldn't be listed because it wasn't on InGen's original list of the 15 species. They've hinted at that in interviews.

Great map of Nublar!
  • edited April 2011
    robotpo wrote: »
    You used to be Joel/Doctor Dino, didn't you? And you originally made these for InGenNet, I seem to recall...? :p

That is correct.
  • edited April 2011
    These maps are amazing :D
Sign in to comment in this discussion.