Favorite JP Herbivore Dinosaur

edited April 2011 in Jurassic Park
i originally posted the favorite dinosaur thread and was swamped with likes of T-rex, raptors, and dilos so i wanted to make a new pole of your favorite herbivore dinosaur

My personal like is the stegosaur but the JP 2 stegosaur the JP:OG stegosaur was lame but the lost world one was awesome

Comments

• edited April 2011
    Definitely Triceratops...they weren't given a HUGE role in the films, but when I play Operation Genesis I make sure I have a herd or two of these awesome dinosaurs.
  • edited April 2011
    Brachiosaur is my favorite herbivorous dinosaur.
  • edited April 2011
    Stegos all the way
  • edited April 2011
    Para because It is huge, and it took the entire team of hunters to take it down.
    I also love stego and trike but i thought Para deserved an honorable mention :).
  • edited April 2011
    RaptorsRwk wrote: »
    Stegos all the way

Agreed, Can't Beat A Steggy. XD
  • edited April 2011
    I went with the Pachycephalosaurus - I loved watching it in The Lost World when it rammed into one of the hunters and knocked him through one side of a car and out through the other.
  • edited April 2011
    Long live the stego king
  • edited April 2011
    Trike. Who can forget those iconic pictures of Trike Vs. Rex?
  • edited April 2011
    Triceratops, although brac was right up there
  • edited April 2011
    Pachysephalosaurus!!!!!

"Its a Pachy-... a Pachy-... oh hell. Its that one with the big head!"

Lost World is so awesome!
  • edited April 2011
    DiegoTengo wrote: »
    Pachysephalosaurus!!!!!

"Its a Pachy-... a Pachy-... oh hell. Its that one with the big head!"

Lost World is so awesome!

Indeed it is, I loved that part from the film. The nicknames that they kept thinking up for the herbivores were wicked: "The big head with the bald spot, Friar Tuck!"
  • edited April 2011
    Stegosaurus! Appearing in name only in JP1, but amazing appearence in TLW. What's more awesome than a giant animal with a row of plates along its back and massive spikes on the end of its tail? It would be nice if Telltale is able to throw in some Stegos in a game at some point in the future.
  • edited April 2011
    Menchenhosaurus if it was up there(It was only on screen for 10 seconds, so its real easy to forget), Stegosaurus all the way
  • edited April 2011
    Triceratops definitely.
  • edited April 2011
    Menchenhosaurus if it was up there(It was only on screen for 10 seconds, so its real easy to forget), Stegosaurus all the way

Totally. I wish they had done more with the Mamenchisaurus in the movies.
  • edited April 2011
    Mine is Parasaurolophus...followed closely by Stegosaurus.
  • edited April 2011
    ANKYLOSAURUS! Its closest to my second favorite hervibore dinosaur, euoplocephalus.

But Gallimimus is an omnivore, not a hervibore, right?
  • edited April 2011
    ANKYLOSAURUS! Its closest to my second favorite hervibore dinosaur, euoplocephalus.

But Gallimimus is an omnivore, not a hervibore, right?

i don't know because i wasn't around when they were so yeah i don't really know they don't say in the movies
Sign in to comment in this discussion.