Thank You TellTale

edited May 2011 in Jurassic Park
While this delay is unfortunate, your handling of it has been all class. I never played any of your game before BTTF but now I am hooked. Thanks for being cool.

Comments

• edited April 2011
    Van Redd wrote: »
    While this delay is unfortunate, your handling of it has been all class. I never played any of your game before BTTF but now I am hooked. Thanks for being cool.

This man is my hero.

I'm in the same boat. I only played Bone & Poker Night in addition to BTTF, and none of these games have disappointed me. At first, I was upset that Jurassic Park was delayed only a few days after I pre-ordered it on a why-the-hell-not impulse. Then I found out that not only do we get a free game coupon good for Jurassic Park, it comes out on PS3 too. So, I'm going to do the classy thing as well here. I'm getting Jurassic Park free on PC, and purchasing it on PS3. That way, I have portable version and a version that, since my laptop sucks, has better graphics and smoother animations, and TellTale still gets money for the game. I call that a win-win situation, wouldn't you agree?
  • edited April 2011
    The fans are truly as awesome as the Telltale Team. :)
  • edited April 2011
    Yes, although I get a voucher, I would rather purchase Jurassic Park to support Telltale. I might give the voucher to my brother or something.
    I have been playing your games ever since Sam and max season 1. I have never been disappointed with the quality of your products and I'm sure that this delay will be worth it. Anytime you take on a new franchise, I never really question where you can do it justice or not. I know you can, as you have proved it time and time again.
  • edited April 2011
    I already bought Tales of Monkey Island, with the money I got from the refund. So yes, definitely I am commited to TTG Games also.

In about six months (I started with pre-oder for BTTF), I have bought almost the whole games catalogue! Hehehe

Thank you TTG for coming back all those feelings I had from adventure games when I was a teenager :D
  • OakOak
    edited April 2011
    Van Redd wrote: »

I agree. I got away from computer games for a long time, but after seeing some previews for BTTF, I jumped back into them and I love it. I'm definitely going to check out their other stuff - mostly interested in The Walking Dead. I think they've handled the delay about as well as a company could.
  • edited April 2011
    Telltale you have my faith that you will deliver a AAA JP game this fall, else I'm coming for you :D
    Great thing with the refund and free game though. This is what customer support should be like. Keep up the good work.
  • edited April 2011
    Got my refund and voucher code today. Thanks Telltale!
  • edited April 2011
    I absolutely agree, not only in this instance, but pretty much always... they're one of the most customer friendly companies I've ever encountered.
  • edited May 2011
    good choice. we want telltale's finest. Not something rushed
  • edited May 2011
    The customer service we've received so far was a surprise for me, but very much appreciated :) I've never played any other Telltale game before either, up until Jurassic Park's delay was announced, so in the meantime I'm going to get stuck into Back to the Future. As for the voucher code, I'm going to save that for Jurassic Park when it pops up on the store again. Paying for the full season of BttF is my way of saying thanks to Telltale for the things they've done in light of the delay.
  • edited May 2011
    TellTale could you stop porting your games from CONSOLE to PC because PC is not benefiting from this thank you!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.