Jurassic Park roleplay

edited January 2012 in Forum Games
Everyone seemed to like the little role play last week so lets do it again. LOL

Situatuon
Expidition *Note EXPIDITION, NOT WARZONE like last time* to Isla Sorna.
I am a paleontologist in need of
a behavioral expert
tech head
engineer
security guard (Tranq gun and neuro toxin gun from TLW)
Paleobotinist
photographer
InGen supivisor

Comments

• edited May 2011
    That was hilarious!

*bookmarks thread*
  • edited May 2011
    We were actually doing some research into one in one of the groups. We need to be more organized unlike last time
  • edited May 2011
    We were actually doing some research into one in one of the groups. We need to be more organized unlike last time

yeah i didnt know what was going on
  • edited May 2011
    yeah i didnt know what was going on

Yeah, look in the Raptor Pack group. We have a discussion there that kinda has some odds and ends thrown in as to what we feel should be included/excluded in the rp.
  • edited May 2011
    Yeah, look in the Raptor Pack group. We have a discussion there that kinda has some odds and ends thrown in as to what we feel should be included/excluded in the rp.

Will do.
  • edited May 2011

True but that doesn't mean we can't mess around a little while we think of a more cohesive story as long as we follow the rules we've already put into place.
  • edited May 2011

Situatuon
    a behavioral expert
    tech head
    engineer
    Paleobotinist
    photographer
    InGen supivisor

You just got yourself a behavioral expert good sir
  • edited May 2011
    *kicks down door*

I saw the thread's title and I had to come.

..and yes, kicking down the imaginary door to the thread was completely necessary.

I'll also take the position of engineer.
  • edited May 2011
    *kicks down door*

I saw the thread's title and I had to come.

..and yes, kicking down the imaginary door to the thread was completely necessary.

I'll also take the position of engineer.

Welcome back Mcfly and don't worry about the door we'll tell the insurance company it was a disgruntled postal worker.
  • edited May 2011
    I'm glad we're on the same page, RaptorsRwk. Damn postal service...

I feel like you should have a nickname since I don't like typing out your full user name. What would you like to be known as?
  • edited May 2011
    I'm glad we're on the same page, RaptorsRwk. Damn postal service...

I feel like you should have a nickname since I don't like typing out your full user name. What would you like to be known as?

Well for the purposes of this you can call me Echo (it makes me feel like a secret operative) however for outside use feel free to call me Mr. Sunshine (it's very ironic and meant to be sarcastic) i apologize in advance if that too is too long

Or Slick
    Or The Captain
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2011
    Hey guys, just a heads up I'm moving this to the Forum Games section (and leaving a long redirect so other people on the JP forum can find it). Have fun!
  • edited May 2011
    This could be fun. (Suddenly into character, made clear by sudden putting on of Sunglasses, not unlike Vanilla Ice's)

Photographer here!
  • edited May 2011
    dinoo2.jpg
    RAWR IMA DINOSUAR
    (I think I'm done here....)
  • edited May 2011
    dinoo2.jpg
    RAWR IMA DINOSUAR
    (I think I'm done here....)

Thank god I got this dinosaur killing mind power! *kills* *also kills rest of team* *gets the girl*

(Just kidding, obviously.)
  • edited May 2011
    Im gonna be a Troodon this time.

"Stalks in the huge grass. Waiting for his prey"
  • edited May 2011
    Since we're collectively waiting for a time when we're all online, I'd like to take the time to thank Faceslasher for the flattering forum topic (Is The Above User A Good Poster V1: If you dislike Martin McFly. Then you suck.) that unfortunately got locked before I could comment on it.

This one's for you, Face.

brofist3536544.jpg
  • edited June 2011
    "Jurassic Park Roleplay" sounds like the thing I tried to do with my girlfriend last week.
  • edited June 2011
    tredlow wrote: »
    "Jurassic Park Roleplay" sounds like the thing I tried to do with my girlfriend last week.

Rawr. :D
  • edited June 2011
    Rawr. :D

Tried.
  • edited January 2012
    hey i could be the tech head i have a REAL lab technician card from the first movie of jp
  • edited January 2012

Situatuon
    a behavioral expert
    tech head
    engineer
    Paleobotinist
    photographer
    InGen supivisor

you just got your tech head
Sign in to comment in this discussion.