Favourite Movies

edited May 2011 in Forum Games
Cock-a-doodle-do,
What are your favourite movies and why?

Mine are:

Chicken Run - A chilling tale of a concentration camp for chickens. Very moving but perhaps too chilling for the chicks amongst us.
Chicken Little - A very intelligent Science Fiction about alien invasion and how just one chicken can save the world.
The Egg and I - A classic about chicken's raising a human couple on a farm.

Incidentally, my favourite games are:

Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg
Chuckie Egg
Alfred Chicken

Comments

• edited May 2011
    This may be the strangest trollplay account we've had yet.
  • edited May 2011
    This is the greatest troll acc ever!
  • edited May 2011
    Cockerel wrote: »
    Chuckie Egg

Anyone who plays Chuckie Egg is a friend of mine.

Also, you are Davies
  • edited May 2011
    Yeah, well. I just saw Black Swan, amazing film.
  • edited May 2011
    I like One flew over the cukoo's nest.
  • edited May 2011
    I quite like The Birds, by Alfred Hitchcock.
  • edited May 2011
    The Crow was a nice cult flick too
  • edited May 2011
    I liked March of the Penguins.
  • edited May 2011
    Kentucky Fried Movie!

Actually, I don't recall ever seeing it or hearing much about it, but I'm confident it's one of my favorites.
  • edited May 2011
    Anything with Cluck Noris is great.
  • edited May 2011
    WarpSpeed wrote: »
    Kentucky Fried Movie!

Actually, I don't recall ever seeing it or hearing much about it, but I'm confident it's one of my favorites.

I've seen it. It was some decent all-over-the-place humor in a fun-sized bucket
  • edited May 2011
    Whoops, now this is a forum game, too!

Perhaps The Blob, absorbing everything in its path.
  • edited May 2011
    '58 or '88?
  • edited May 2011
    Johro wrote: »
    I've seen it. It was some decent all-over-the-place humor is a fun-sized bucket

This type of "humour" is highly offensive to my poultry brethren and I. KFC is an evil cult of mass-genocide and the Colonel is the Anti-Chick himself. Many of my friends and family died to fill your buckets of so called crispy goodness. I sure hope that my Uncle Georgie tasted "finger lickin'"good in your murderous, carnivorous mouth, you son of a fox!
  • edited May 2011
    well if it makes you feel any better, they were masochists who died with smiles on their beaks.
  • edited May 2011
    This type of "humour" is highly offensive to my poultry brethren and I. KFC is an evil cult of mass-genocide and the Colonel is the Anti-Chick himself. Many of my friends and family died to fill your buckets of so called crispy goodness. I sure hope that my Uncle Georgie tasted "finger lickin'"good in your murderous, carnivorous mouth, you son of a fox!

If it's such a crime to like to eat chicken, then why do you guys taste so good?
  • edited May 2011
    maybe people taste good deep fried too? I wouldn't know. I do know that you would want a healthy weighted individual though.
  • edited May 2011
    Think of the calories otherwise!
  • edited May 2011
    as for movies? how about Rock-a-doodle? If anyone remembers that.
  • edited May 2011
    If it's such a crime to like to eat chicken, then why do you guys taste so good?

You know what they say you humans taste of don't you? And yet I don't see you eating each other! If I had the opposable thumbs, teeth and intestinal tract required to eat you then I still wouldn't. That's what makes me the bigger cock I guess.
  • edited May 2011
    Johro wrote: »
    as for movies? how about Rock-a-doodle? If anyone remembers that.

Ah, you mean this gem of a movie?

936full-rock--a--doodle-screenshot.jpg

I miss the 90's...
  • edited May 2011
    You know what they say you humans taste of don't you? And yet I don't see you eating each other. If I had the opposable thumbs, teeth and intestinal tract required to eat you then I still wouldn't. That's what makes me the bigger cock.

Your argument says that it is only a crime to eat another of the same species. Also, if the swipe about not wanting to eat me was supposed to be an insult...then consider me not-very-insulted. I really don't mind if you don't want to eat me. Lot's of people don't.
  • edited May 2011
    Your argument says that it is only a crime to eat another of the same species. Also, if the swipe about not wanting to eat me was supposed to be an insult...then consider me not-very-insulted. I really don't mind if you don't want to eat me. Lot's of people don't.

All your giving me is a load of beak. Talk to the wing, 'cause the feathered face ain't listening.

I think that's more or less how the human lingo goes, right? Are you sufficiently crushed with insult now?!

I've got to be up at 6am to give my morning cock-a-doodle-do and I'm going to be shattered now, thanks to you ruffeling my feathers.
    936full-rock--a--doodle-screenshot.jpg
    Makes one rather self-conscious of ones plumage!
  • edited May 2011
    All your giving me is a load of beak. Talk to the wing, 'cause the feathered face ain't listening.

I think that's more or less how the human lingo goes, right? Are you sufficiently crushed with insult now?! .

My psyche is much like this truck.

crushed.jpg
  • edited May 2011
    My psyche is much like this truck...

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be so cruel. I just get upset when I think of poor Uncle Georgie, all coated in seven types of herbs and spices. I guess your human lingo can be quite powerful, huh?
  • edited May 2011
    I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be so cruel. I just get upset when I think of poor Uncle Georgie, all coated in seven types of herbs and spices. I guess your human lingo can be quite powerful, huh?
    *coughs*11*coughs*
  • edited May 2011
    My psyche is much like this truck.

Which truck?
  • edited May 2011
    Which truck?

I'm sorry, I should have clarified. My psyche is like the top truck.

Muahahahaha!
  • edited May 2011
    How can you not mention Rooster Cogburn?
  • edited May 2011
    AWW CRAP!

Why did I click into this thread?

All this talk about chickens is making me peckish.

Incidentally my favourite movie is The Shawshank Redemption.
  • edited May 2011
    I also like "The Fox and the Hound", "The Duchess and the Dirtwater Fox", "Zorro", and anything starring Meagan Fox or Michael J. Fox.
  • edited May 2011
    Klatuu wrote: »
    I also like "The Fox and the Hound", "The Duchess and the Dirtwater Fox", "Zorro", and anything starring Meagan Fox or Michael J. Fox.

Heh, good one. :D
  • edited May 2011
    Klatuu wrote: »

You just listed my most hated movies and actors of all time! Although I must admit that you didn't mention "Fantastic Mr. Fox". The very title itself is a contradiction.
  • edited May 2011
    You just listed my most hated movies and actors of all time! Although I must admit that you didn't mention "Fantastic Mr. Fox". The very title itself is a contradiction.

Oh Cockerel you are so narrow minded!
    I for one actually liked Chicken Run. Pretty funny film. Very lifelike.
    Fox and the Hound 2 was a travesty though. Disney sequels suck man!
  • edited May 2011
    My favorite 80's movies are by far Back To The Future. I am obsessed with Back To The Future And Back To the Future the Game and time travel. I also like other movies too though. Its just that is the first or second movie(s) that come to mind.
  • edited May 2011
    Telltale used to sell a book called Fox Bunny Funny, and it still shows up in the "Some more products you might like" teasers, but if you visit that actual link, it doesn't go anywhere. Maybe they're working on the movie. Or a sequel involving chickens.
  • edited May 2011
    I love Cockerel.
  • edited May 2011
    Mr. Fox wrote: »
    Oh Cockerel you are so narrow minded!
    I for one actually liked Chicken Run. Pretty funny film. Very lifelike.
    Fox and the Hound 2 was a travesty though. Disney sequels suck man!

I liked or kind of liked Fox and The Hound 2. High School Musical 1,2, and 3 were good as well as Toy Story 1, 2, and 3. Toy Story is probably my favorite of all of the Toy Story's.
  • edited May 2011
    Telltale used to sell a book called Fox Bunny Funny, and it still shows up in the "Some more products you might like" teasers, but if you visit that actual link, it doesn't go anywhere. Maybe they're working on the movie. Or a sequel involving chickens.

What is with everyone and chickens? lol What about tacos? (Although I do not like tacos. lol)
  • edited May 2011
    really? you must try the fish taco.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.