The original Baby Triceratops of Jurassic Park movie

edited June 2011 in Jurassic Park
Hi,

Saw the first picture of Baby Triceratops in the video Jurassic Park: The Game. The design is not correct. Saw the video of Triceratops paddock and I thought it was an adult Triceratops but it was the baby.

These is the original Baby Triceratops of Jurassic Park movie. if you have time would be good to change the original design, the fans we would be delighted with this change.

26670007ab.jpg
JURASSIC_PARK_BABY_TRIKE_01_by_GIU3232.jpg
54_Jurassic%20Park_sculpture_1.jpg

Thanks Telltale.

Comments

• edited June 2011
    Telltale's Triceratops' design is actually pretty accurate (in Jurassic Park terms) to a juvenile/sub-adult Triceratops. That design is for the juvenile Triceratops used in the second movie, which is arguably three to four times smaller than the one in the game.
  • edited June 2011
    I think it would be nice to add the Baby Triceratops over the other, this is the original Baby Triceratops of Stan Winston for the first movie and can make an impressive moment, sweet and emotional.

It is also important especially for the fans, a little emotional moment would be perfect in this scene, something similar to what happened in the second movie with Sarah Harding and Baby Stegosaurus.
  • edited June 2011
    JPFan wrote: »
    I think it would be nice to add the Baby Triceratops over the other, this is the original Baby Triceratops of Stan Winston for the first movie and can make an impressive moment, sweet and emotional.

It is also important especially for the fans, a little emotional moment would be perfect in this scene, something similar to what happened in the second movie with Sarah Harding and Baby Stegosaurus.
    Why was it never used for the the first movie? I'm also curious as to how they would go on forwards past this season, do they keep the visual aesthetics according tot eh movie they are setting their game in? Therefore would a hypothetical "Season 3" set in JPIII have those other raptor designs? Etc, Etc.

If this is actually from the second movie, and if they are following the hypothesized concept above, then it would have no place in this game.
  • edited June 2011
    Was this made for the scene where Lex interacts with a baby Triceratops? It was only in the book, but I've heard they wanted to incorporate it into the movie.
  • edited June 2011
    FPug wrote: »
    Was this made for the scene where Lex interacts with a baby Triceratops? It was only in the book, but I've heard they wanted to incorporate it into the movie.

That's correct. They started work on the baby Triceratops but the scene was cut so it got put in storage. They then brought it out and finished it for TLW.

I don't think there's anything wrong with the Triceratops in the game. It's just older then a baby but not fully grown. It's basically a teenage Triceratops.
  • edited June 2011
    The baby Triceratops was created by Stan Winston for the first film and the scene would be that Tim Murphy would go to the back of the baby Triceratops and take a ride on it but finally Steven Spielberg rejected this scene because it could affect the dynamics of the film. The dinosaur was created but the scene is not shot.

Several years ago I read in a magazine interview with Stan Winston and remember reading that the Triceratops of "The Lost World" was a completely new design.

I like the Triceratops teen of the game While I would love to see the original Triceratops baby, I think it would be a positive and a full detail for the fans and can be more endearing.

For example: The baby Triceratops is disoriented in the way of the car, they see it and the girl out of the car, watch it, stroke it. Appears T-Rex, the girl runs away, the baby screams scared and when to the T-Rex is about to catch him, the mother Appears and the battle with T-Rex.

I hope this game very impatient and for sale in physical format for PS3 please.

Thanks....
  • edited June 2011
    4234377760_3e34796b16.jpg
  • edited June 2011
    Dr.Dino wrote: »
    4234377760_3e34796b16.jpg

I like they had concept art, but this scene just looks cheesy. :/
  • edited June 2011
    I like they had concept art, but this scene just looks cheesy. :/

Riding a triceratops to save a friend in distress is awesome! What are talking about?
  • edited June 2011
    Riding a triceratops to save a friend in distress is awesome! What are talking about?

Yeah, cause those apatosaurs are vicious, LOL. :D
  • edited June 2011
    Yeah, cause those apatosaurs are vicious, LOL. :D

HEY! HEY! HEY!...It could happen. :p
  • edited June 2011
    Phoenix123 wrote: »
    That's correct. They started work on the baby Triceratops but the scene was cut so it got put in storage. They then brought it out and finished it for TLW.

I don't think there's anything wrong with the Triceratops in the game. It's just older then a baby but not fully grown. It's basically a teenage Triceratops.

true i do believe it was used in a 2 second shot in the ingen camp in a cage nick van owen was unlocking,
Sign in to comment in this discussion.