JP 18th aniversary

edited June 2011 in Jurassic Park
Today is the 18th aniversary of Jurassic Park ! I truly can't believe it's been 18 years. Congrats Jurassic Park, and thank you Steven Spielberg for making such a wonderful movie and thank you Muchael Crichton for making jurassic
Park:D

Comments

• edited June 2011
    It's amazing to think that it's been 18 years since Jurassic Park jumped off the pages and onto the silver screen. I went to the premire of the film at the tender age of 2 (going on 3) and from that moment on, my life was forever changed. I wasn't frightened by anything in the film at all, (I even walked out of the theatre like I was the Tyrannosaurus) and my fascination with dinosaurs was born. Dinosaurs and Jurassic Park became all I thought, talked, and dreamt about. Thank you, Steven Speilberg, for giving me a childhood worth remembering.
  • edited June 2011
    I was watching it yesterday with my dad. This is one film that will stand the test of time. I'll still be watching it when its well into it's 50th aniversary. lol
  • edited June 2011
    the original jurassic park novel, in a sence got me though spanish 1 lol.
  • edited June 2011
    Hard to believe it's been 18 years! I still remember seeing it that opening weekend. I think I'll pop in the DVD tonight to celebrate. :)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.