Care to explain, Telltale?

edited June 2011 in Jurassic Park
http://i.imgur.com/qELQN.jpg

Found on Reddit - I'm sure you're busy with E3, but do you guys have anything to do with this?

Comments

• edited June 2011
    Oooh! Awesome! :D
  • edited June 2011
    maybe we'll find out thursday.
  • edited June 2011
    Sure that's just one of the few JP jeeps that are around Hollywood and Orlando?
  • Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited June 2011
    It's obviously advertising that Jurassic Park/Portal crossover everyone has demanded.
  • edited June 2011
    It's obviously advertising that Jurassic Park/Portal crossover everyone has demanded.

Hmmm.... Jurassic Park using physics? Dont we call that Trespasser?
  • edited June 2011
    It is now my life's ambition to find the owner of that jeep and shake his hand. Creepy? Yes. Rewarding? Definitely.
  • edited June 2011
    GLADoS: Wait. Come back. That's not the way to the exit, that's just where we keep the [REDACTED]. I am telling the truth. Please return to the testing area before you are horribly eaten. Well, don't say I didn't warn you...

(Chell manages to portal into the area in question. She is quickly surrounded by raptors.)

GLADoS: They were probably attracted to the smell of all that extra weight you've put on.
  • edited June 2011
    Scnew wrote: »
    GLADoS: Wait. Come back. That's not the way to the exit, that's just where we keep the [REDACTED]. I am telling the truth. Please return to the testing area before you are horribly eaten. Well, don't say I didn't warn you...

(Chell manages to portal into the area in question. She is quickly surrounded by raptors.)

GLADoS: They were probably attracted to the smell of all that extra weight you've put on.

Awww, but GLaDOS is supposed to LEAD you into areas like that. :p
  • edited June 2011
    Actually, that picture comes from a retweet from Alan Johnson and was taken near E3 this year. I can't get the original tweet to pop up on my feed though. Stupid twitter.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.