Pre-order on EB-Games?

edited July 2011 in Jurassic Park
http://www.ebgames.com.au/ps3-154156-Jurassic-Park-The-Game-PlayStation-3

Is this the telltale game? No release date is set but you can pre-order it for $108 which seems very expensive for a telltale game!

Comments

• edited July 2011
    That appears to be the game but trust me DO NOT BUY FROM THERE $108 sounds like some kind of scam to me. Especially when you can pre-order from Telltale for $30
  • edited July 2011
    No, it's not real. Besides the fact that it's way to expensive, eb games is owned by gamestop so everything should automatically come up as gamestop, not EB. I work for gamestop and I get alot of question on when people can start reserving this. I tell them to come here to keep up with updates but I'm just glad there are others excited about this! First post but frequent visitor here! Woooo Jurassic park!!!
  • edited July 2011
    RaptorsRwk wrote: »
    That appears to be the game but trust me DO NOT BUY FROM THERE $108 sounds like some kind of scam to me. Especially when you can pre-order from Telltale for $30
    Yes, that is very expensive. You can't pre-order from Telltale yet, but it was $29.99 cut from $34.99 which will be the retail price.

So that means at most mcfly88 you'll be paying A$27.85 or A$32.50 at retail. But pre-orders still haven't officially started since the game was delayed.
  • edited July 2011
    In my country, Spain (Europe) the games typically cost 65-75 EUR = 95-100 USD Dollars and throughout Europe the price is very similar except in UK which has better prices.

The curious thing about the pre-order is that it has created for the PS3 and the supposed PS3 game box but ...... Jurassic Park: The Game is only going out for PSN, how can they pre-order on disc?

154156_packshot_l.jpg

The box is nice with the classic logo but it seems that will not release in disc for PS3 so that this case will never exist. You do you think?

firmajpgame.png
  • edited July 2011
    RaptorsRwk wrote: »

The funny thing is games sell in Australia for $110. That's right $110. Even though the Australian dollar is stronger than the US. Hmm $27 straight from Telltale or 110 from retail.. I know what decision I'll be making
Sign in to comment in this discussion.