The Million uses of Duct Tape

edited July 2011 in Forum Games
Duct tape can do anything. Come up with ideas for what it can do and post them below. Be sure to explain any really abstract ideas. So let us begin.

Uh. Well... Okay. You start.

Comments

• edited July 2011
    It's handy for keeping my victims tied to a chair, before I slit their throats and watch the crimson flow... um, I meant to say it's handy when wrapping presents for the kids at the orphanage.
  • edited July 2011
    Duct tape can be used to construct small bridges between different elevated tables.

How else could I have hosted the Marble Racing Championship 2011! :D
  • edited July 2011
    Davies wrote: »
    I meant to say it's handy when wrapping presents for the kids at the orphanage.

Hehehe... Those little shits will never be able to open the gifts... Muahahaha!

It's also makes great shoes.
    Duct-Tape-Shoes.gif
  • edited July 2011
    It's handy for making puns involving ducks and rape.

Also, it's a God send when you desire to go on a duck rape bender.
  • edited July 2011
    Duct tape can be used to construct small bridges between different elevated tables.

How else could I have hosted the Marble Racing Championship 2011! :D

Video was shot?
  • edited July 2011
    TomPravetz wrote: »
    Video was shot?

Well we were recording the events, but due to tampering from a certain team, (who shall not be named for their personal safety *cough*thereallyrottens*cough), the video was scrambled.

Next year though... Next year...
  • edited July 2011
    Well we were recording the events, but due to tampering from a certain team, (who shall not be named for their personal safety *cough*thereallyrottens*cough), the video was scrambled.

Next year though... Next year...

Ah... Well... CURSE THE UNNAMED!
  • edited July 2011
    I've possessed several very nice duct tape wallets in my time. Also, a duct tape tie, but it didn't work as well as I thought it would.
  • edited July 2011
    Duct tape is great for packing up your eBay sold duct tape.
  • edited July 2011
    contraceptive
  • edited July 2011
    butt stuff
  • edited July 2011
    De-fragmenting your hard disk and using duct tape to hold the damn data the way they're just organized
  • edited July 2011
    "Duct tape is like the force; it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together." - Carl Zwanzig(apparently).
  • edited July 2011
    Giant Tope wrote: »
    butt stuff

Wait, what?!
  • edited July 2011
    Wait, what?!

Its like waxing..with out wax.
  • edited July 2011
    I heard once that you could make a prom dress out of duct tape. I always wanted to try that...
  • edited July 2011
    duct.jpg
  • edited July 2011
    That's almost as great as the I Love Lucy where they wear the fancy dresses made out of burlap sacks.
  • edited July 2011
    That's almost as great as the I Love Lucy where they wear the fancy dresses made out of burlap sacks.

I used this picture 'cause it's the most obvious "Duct Tape Dress." There are better looking ones out there.
  • edited July 2011
    I used this picture 'cause it's the most obvious "Duct Tape Dress." There are better looking ones out there.

And so begins the epic google search for duct tape dresses...
Sign in to comment in this discussion.