NBC Law and order out what could be in?

I was think that if law and order LA was cancel what could take its place?

But with Telltale has talks with NBC Why can you try to make the turning stone for the future.

Telltale will make history for make the first ever game the newest genres...

THE GAME ABOUT NOTHING!!! SEINFELD THE GAME?!!!

taking the best of the series and the best dialog, bring back the original characters, and puzzle solving.

What do you think?

Comments

• edited July 2011
    I think that this is neither a forum game nor coherent.

Edit: But then what the hell do I know?
  • edited July 2011
    I think that this is neither a forum game nor coherent.

Edit: But then what the hell do I know?

It's not a forum game. Not a proper one anyway.

Also

I was think that if law and order LA was cancelled, what could take its place?

fixed.
    But with Telltale has talks with NBC Why can you try to make the turning stone for the future.
    What? Why is the word "Why" capitalized, and what does "why can you try to make the turning stone for the future" mean, anyway?
    Telltale will make history for making the first ever game [about?] the newest genres...
    Fixed... I think.
    Also, what newest genres? Are you talking about TV/movie genres or video game genres? Obviously you mean TV/movie genres (at least I hope so) because TTG makes games for the Adventure gaming genre.
    THE GAME ABOUT NOTHING!!! SEINFELD THE GAME?!!!

taking the best of the series and the best dialog, bring back the original characters, and puzzle solving.

What do you think?
    Wait... Seinfeld isn't a newer genre. So what were you talking about before?

Further- Nope. Seinfeld was funny because of how the characters directly reacted to life around them. It would be hard to make such a game- I mean, for example how does one make a proper game episode about such as the "Top of the Muffin to ya" episode of Seinfeld? It just wouldn't work.

@Guru, it is coherent in places but only slightly (albeit after some fixing) and it certainly isn't a forum game.
  • edited July 2011
    The A-Team!

Am I playing right?
  • edited July 2011
    okay, okay... I'll play along.

Knight Rider.
  • edited July 2011
    1000 ways to die. wouldn't that be great? just walk around trying not to die. :P
  • edited July 2011
    Johro wrote: »
    1000 ways to die. wouldn't that be great? just walk around trying not to die. :P

That's called Team Fortress 2.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.