Comments

• edited September 2011
    Is that kitt I see there in the middle?
  • edited September 2011
    Panther10 wrote: »
    Is that kitt I see there in the middle?

I’m pretty sure ;)
  • edited September 2011
    Yep, for those who it isn't obvious to, from left to right that's a gas powered jeep from Jurassic Park, Ecto1 from Ghostbusters (though obviously not the right car), Kit from Knight Rider, and a Delorean (though from that angle, we can't tell if it's tricked out to look like the time machine from Back to the Future).
  • ShauntronShauntron Telltale Alumni
    edited September 2011
    The guy who made that Subaru Ecto1 made the Jurassic Park Jeep we had at our booth at PAX. These days he has a Dodge Magnum ecto 1!

I'm not entirely sure if the Jeep in this photo is the same one we had at PAX...
  • edited September 2011
    Shauntron wrote: »
    The guy who made that Subaru Ecto1 made the Jurassic Park Jeep we had at our booth at PAX. These days he has a Dodge Magnum ecto 1!

I'm not entirely sure if the Jeep in this photo is the same one we had at PAX...

nice :eek:
  • edited September 2011
    KITT!! I love this car. Very good picture.
  • edited September 2011
    If the DeLorean and JP Jeep are there...it's so obvious!

Ghostbusters and Knight Rider games in the works! :p
  • edited September 2011
    If the DeLorean and JP Jeep are there...it's so obvious!

Ghostbusters and Knight Rider games in the works! :p

Don't know anything about Knight Rider, but I would love to play another Ghostbusters game! Not that I have any complaints about the one that came out a couple of years ago. I almost consider it the third movie.
  • edited September 2011
    It's a pretty small picture but I don't think anybody in that photo actually works at Telltale.
  • edited September 2011
    It's a pretty small picture but I don't think anybody in that photo actually works at Telltale.

thats_the_joke_medium.jpg

Well, I assumed so. I thought the person just found the photo and made the joke.
  • edited September 2011
    Elogotar wrote: »
    Not that I have any complaints about the one that came out a couple of years ago. I almost consider it the third movie.
    Same here... liked it a lot, and I guess the 3rd movie won't be as good as that game.
  • edited September 2011
    This thread is not what I was expecting LOL
  • edited September 2011
    Ribs wrote: »
    Well, I assumed so. I thought the person just found the photo and made the joke.

:) :cool:
Sign in to comment in this discussion.