Planet Sheen - do anyone have any ideas for new episodes (season finale)

edited October 2011 in Forum Games
but first watch the first episode if you want to.
RULES:
don't lock this thread
don't use troll stuff and the words "STUPID PEPSIBOY! :mad:"
don't be like this guy
here my short story:
like what if jimmy and his friends rescue sheen from planet Zeenu?

Comments

• edited October 2011
    Making up Jimmy Neutron stories falls squarely in the "Game" category.

Continue your stories there!
  • edited October 2011
    Sheen goes on a rampage and kills all the characters in the show, then flies back to earth.
  • edited October 2011
    Sheen goes on a rampage and kills all the characters in the show, then flies back to earth.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1WY_mM6jrw
  • edited October 2011
    Here's my idea. This guy Sheen goes on adventures or something but I'm too busy being an adult to care.
  • edited October 2011
    Sheen dies in the vast, empty vacuum of space. No one cares.

A year later, Nickelodeon releases "Planet Patrick", "Planet Cosmo" and "Planet That Small Orange Idiot in Underwear and a Cape". All end the same way.
  • edited October 2011
    Sheen gets fired by CBS and gets replaced by Ashton Kutcher.
  • edited October 2011
    It's just an hour long recording on a regretful executive crying to the massive loss due to the shows creation.
  • edited October 2011
    Y'know, to be honest, I've never watched the show. So, I don't really know whether it's good or not, though it sounds kinda dumb. I mean, I liked Jimmy Neutron growing up, but a show about Sheen getting stranded on an alien planet? I don't see a lot of potential in there.
  • edited October 2011
    A year later, Nickelodeon releases "Planet Patrick", "Planet Cosmo" and "Planet That Small Orange Idiot in Underwear and a Cape". All end the same way.

Planet Stimpy, however, is FUCKING AWESOME.
  • edited October 2011
    Scnew wrote: »
    Planet Stimpy, however, is FUCKING AWESOME.

Until the horror that would be "Planet Stimpy Adult Party Cartoon Show", that is.

Planet Skeeter would be bought out by Disney, who would lower the show's quality, and Planet GIR would... *shudder* I don't want to think about that. I already hate the Zim fanbase as it is.
  • edited October 2011
    Making the ensemble darkhorse(s) the main character(s) almost never works. The only show I've seen that did it well was Underfist, and that only got a pilot which was never picked up.
  • edited October 2011
    Making the ensemble darkhorse(s) the main character(s) almost never works. The only show I've seen that did it well was Underfist, and that only got a pilot which was never picked up.

It worked in SBCG4AP. Strong Bad is a much more fun character to play than Homestar.
  • edited October 2011

All I rememeber was there was a planned triology that never picked up.
    Would have loved to see that become a show though.
  • edited October 2011
    tredlow wrote: »
    It worked in SBCG4AP. Strong Bad is a much more fun character to play than Homestar.

Strongbad pretty much is the main character though, homestarrunner.com hasn't been about Homestar Runner for a long time before SBCG4AP.
  • edited October 2011
    Strongbad pretty much is the main character though, homestarrunner.com hasn't been about Homestar Runner for a long time before SBCG4AP.

Actually, that's true, I take that back. Instead, I'll say "It worked for homestarrunner.com". I mean, SBemail is basically a spinoff.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.