Europe Release?

edited January 2012 in Jurassic Park
Hey guys,

I'm from France and I was wondering when will the game be released in Europe? I asked Amazon.fr and they have no information on that matter.
Like my fellow Americans, I can't wait for it! :p
Thanks for answering.

"Jurassicly",
J-P

Comments

• edited October 2011
    If you are going to play on PC (or Mac for that matter), I think it will be available everywhere at the same time through TellTale store.
  • edited October 2011
    Unfortunately, I play on Xbox 360 ... :$
  • edited October 2011
    hey im from the uk and also have a xbox but i also cant find any sign of it on websites or retail stores for pre order. is it actully coming out? should i get somthing else ? we have all bin waiting since long before aprill just to be kept informed would be nice
  • edited October 2011
    Now, with the announcement of the collector edition, I think I'll have to move to the US ...! xD
  • edited October 2011
    I'm from France too, but i'm play on pc, no Deluxe Edition for Europe ?
  • edited October 2011
    Hi everyone.
    I have some questions about JP but TellTale doesn't reply. So sad....
    Will a PS3 disc version will be available ?
    Will the game will be translated in french ?
    The best of the best : can we hope a Deluxe Version for the PS3 (including french version) ? I think we are a lot here who want to play in Europe.
    Thank you very much.
  • edited October 2011
    :confused: at this point i dont think there will be any special editions for Europe im not even sure if it (console version) is being released in Europe it might just be another america only release :(
  • edited October 2011
    Hey guys,

I'm from France and I was wondering when will the game be released in Europe? I asked Amazon.fr and they have no information on that matter.
    Like my fellow Americans, I can't wait for it! :p
    Thanks for answering.

"Jurassicly",
    J-P

+1 ;)
  • edited October 2011
    That would ... suck!
    There's a big JP community in Europe.
    If only Telltale Games could look at this thread ...
  • Sixteen60Sixteen60 ModeratorFormer Telltale Staff
    edited October 2011
    Guys - I just posted this in another thread:

Hey guys. Europe is a big deal to us so we're working hard to have the game out on PSN in Europe on the same day as here in North America. We'll be able to confirm that soon hopefully.

As for Xbox 360, we are not a European publisher i.e., we don't have a European office. That means that we need a publishing partner over there to get the game out to you. The good news is that we'll be able to make an announcement on that soon. So, while we won't be able to get the 360 version to you before the end of the year, we'll do everything that we can to get it to you as soon as possible.
  • edited October 2011
    Thanks for this piece of information! ;)
    Can't wait for any other news on that matter.
  • edited January 2012
    Any Idea when Australia will get there hands on the game, Upset being a Xbox owner, I was told by Game Informer Magazine that they had done a review and it was out on Xbox Live, only recently finding out it will be released by Disk. The only thing on Xbox Live is a Jurassic Park Theme.. Of course I had to have it. Will we get it the same time as Europe or UK. Also What is the "Parts 1, 2 & 3 e.c.t". Will the Xbox Version have all parts on 1 disk.
  • edited January 2012
    What? I've been searching for the game in Amazon UK EVERY DAY since January 1st and I still can't find it! How did you get there?!

And what about the Xbox 360 version, any news on that?

There's nothing about Jurassic Park in Kalypso Media website, and they don't reply my e-mails...

I want my dinosaurs T_T
  • edited January 2012
    I could buy it from the store (PC Version) but I am a Achievement Junkie and do love my Xbox. I was told by my brother In-Law who is a Manager for a EB games store and he told me a few months ago it was coming to PC (PAL) AUS and will be out on Xbox Live soon, No copy's Xbox or PC in his store. Also to top it Game Informer lied to everyone..
Sign in to comment in this discussion.