Why hasn't the double deluxe edition shipped?

edited February 2012 in Jurassic Park
:confused:I have waited three days over the expected shipping time and it hasn't shipped yet:eek:

When is it going to ship?:mad:
If it doesn't ship soon it won't be in time for Xmas!:(
The only message on the site is saying that the order has reached the warehouse and it will ship soon. come back later for shipping info.:(

Any light you could shed on the subject and why it hasn't shipped yet it would be greatly appreciated.;)

Comments

• edited December 2011
    Same with me, :-( when telltale
  • edited December 2011
    Exactly:D
    Thank you for your post!

I just hope they send it in time for xmas:mad:

I spent good money on this pack!:(:(:(

And i don't intend to waste it.
  • edited December 2011
    I've heard a lot of people have already received their Deluxe Edition's and never received a notification that they were sent out. There is a chance your Deluxe Edition's are already in the mail :)
  • edited December 2011
    Well thats good news!!!:D:D:D

I guess i'll have to wait and i should get it, Thanks;)!
  • edited December 2011
    Never mind about the fuss!:D:):D

I just got a confirmation that it shipped!!!:D

I guess it shipped without telling me, because it said it shipped from Colorado on December 16th and now its here and should be shipped to my house TODAY!:p

THANK YOU TELLTALE GAMES!!!!:D:D:D
  • edited December 2011
    I just read and it says mines was shipped decembr 16th...it should be here today or tommorow, cant wait
  • edited December 2011
    Glad to hear you're all receiving them already. All of the domestic orders were mailed out last week, and the international orders are going out right now.
  • edited December 2011
    Glad to hear you're all receiving them already. All of the domestic orders were mailed out last week, and the international orders are going out right now.

Do you think that when the site gets updated next year that things like people not receiving notifications and Interloper's will get fixed up as well or is it hard to say?
  • edited December 2011
    My double deluxe edition still not shipped until today :(
    Had any international customers already get a confirmation that it shipped ?
  • edited December 2011
    So far it looks like mine wont come before Christmas... Says its been Your order has been submitted to our warehouse and will ship soon. Please check back later for shipping info.. sense the 21th...

Unless somehow it shows up today sense back too the future pack came first than i got a email about it being shipped.

Not holding my breath tho.. Also in the usa too.
  • edited December 2011
    i still haven't gotten mine . . .
  • Macfly77Macfly77 Moderator
    edited December 2011
    kasaki89 wrote: »
    i still haven't gotten mine . . .
    Shipping to Canada via USPS Priority Mail takes 6 to 10 business days (according to the USPS website).
    Since Telltale started shipping the international packages after the domestic packages (they started shipping international packages on December 19) and USPS is busier than usual during the holiday season, you probably won't get your package until the end of the week or possibly next week.
  • edited December 2011
    My order status is always "Your order has been submitted to our warehouse and will ship soon. Please check back later for shipping info."..............:(
    edited December 2011
    StarRiver wrote: »
    My order status is always "Your order has been submitted to our warehouse and will ship soon. Please check back later for shipping info."..............:(
    Several people have mentioned receiving their package before the order status was updated to "Shipped".
  • edited December 2011
    Should be getting mine today someone from support sent a tracking number because mine was suppose too be here for Christmas and says it be here today:) Was hoping too have it for over the Christmas break but at least i know its coming today:)
  • edited February 2012
    What is the double deluxe edition ?
    edited February 2012
    iliekater wrote: »
    What is the double deluxe edition ?
    This, which was available until December 31, 2011.
  • edited February 2012
    Oh , I see . Thanks .
Sign in to comment in this discussion.