Minecraft Jurassic Park

Does anyone here play Minecraft? Because I'm making a map for MC on JP:D. So, you guys can have a look at this here http://bit.ly/uGMTuo

Comments

• edited December 2011
    YES!:p I play minecraft.
    It's a great game and i'm sure that your map is going to be great.:D
    I'll check out the link, THX!;)
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah, I'm working on it now so there's no download links. The map features stuff from the novel, movie, and Jurassic Park The Game. Also some random stuff I put in there.
  • edited December 2011
    will there be real dinos?:D
    if so, That would be great!
  • edited December 2011
    Yes, but you must install the Fossil and Archaeology mod.
  • edited December 2011
    COOL!:cool::cool::cool:
    When do you expect to be finished with your maps?:confused:
  • edited December 2011
    Sometime Jaunary next year.
  • edited December 2011
    cool!:D
    Well good luck;)
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks. I've built an avairy (its pretty small) and a marine exhibit (plesiosaur).
  • edited December 2011
    ok make sure you tell us on the forum when you're done!
    HAPPY BUILDING!:D
  • edited January 2012
    Are you finished with your Minecraft Jurassic park yet?:confused:

I hope that you finish it soon;).
  • edited January 2012
    I've been a tad busy at the moment, so I haven't done much. I haven't heard from the guy I was working with so he might be busy too.
  • edited January 2012
    Oh ok :)

It doesn't matter because your Jurassic Park Minecraft is worth waiting for!:D
  • edited February 2012
    While your waiting, try this out :) http://trespasser2.com/
    I'm part of the design team so that's also one of the reasons I'm busy. For more info check out this forum post on JPLegacy http://www.jplegacy.org/board/showthread.php?p=716163#post716163
  • edited February 2012
    I love Tresspasser :D:D:D , i have a copy of the old one Dreamworks made. I thought that it was the best Jurassic Park game ever! (Next to Jurassic Park The Game by Telltale ::p). So is it a new game or just a patch adding new levels to the old game?:cool: Thanks for the site!:)
  • edited February 2012
    We're working on it. No plot, name, release date, or anything yet.
  • edited February 2012
    Thats cool. I hope it's a great game!:p
  • edited February 2012
    Progress is going slowly at the moment
  • edited March 2012
    How are you doing with your Minecraft Jurassic Park? Did you finish it yet? I can't wait to see it when it's finished!:D
  • edited March 2012
    I have moved a bit forward and the map is running to catch up :(

I have been busy with creating my new game and other technical things. Unfortunately the map is temporarily on hiatus for now. Check JPLegacy Forums for more info about the map. I also will be releasing a special quick glimpse version for it very soon!
  • edited March 2012
    Good, The Jurassic Park Tresspasser Game you are working on is much more important than minecraft so work away!
  • edited June 2012
    It's been a while, how is your progress with your Minecraft map and the new Trespasser game? Have you finished the Minecraft map, or have you added a lot of new things to the new Trespasser game? I can't wait for both of them to be released!
  • edited June 2012
    Hey, you still there? Waiting to hear from you on your maps with Tresspasser and Minecraft! Hope you have something to tell me soon!
  • edited July 2012
    Are you still working on this stuff or have you not visited this site in a while (while = 4 Months!)

Still want to hear from you!
  • edited August 2012
    I have been extremely busy and I'm sorry for the lack of updates. This map may not be released yet but I will say that it will eventually. Thanks for supporting me and this map

-nanotyrano
  • edited August 2012
    your welcome! Sorry about the many posts!
  • edited May 2013
    How is the map going now, it's been ten years! Just kidding! I would love to see the level even if it was a test level even.
  • edited July 2013
    I guess you dropped the project. That sucks. Please reply I would love to see even a video of the level! Thanks!
  • Are you still working on the Minecraft map. If not then you could give me what you have already and I could finish it. Also how is the Tresspasser Map coming (it's almost been 2 years!) Please Reply.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.