Still not here :'(

edited December 2011 in Jurassic Park
I ordered my Jurassic Park: Deluxe Edition on the 28th October, and it was shipped out on the 19th December (according to this website). I live in the UK, so I understood there was a pretty good chance it wouldn't arrive until Christmas, but I was just wondering what sort of time I should expect it to arrive at?

Thanks!

Comments

• Macfly77Macfly77 Moderator
    edited December 2011
    International shipping via USPS can take several weeks (up to 6 or even 8 depending on customs during the holidays).
    While it rarely takes that long (my brother who lives in Belgium usually receives packages from Telltale in about 2 to 3 weeks), I doubt that you'll receive your package before (at least) the second half of next week.
  • edited December 2011
    I received my "InGen New Employee" package today :), I was surprised I got it already, thought it would take longer.
    Living in Belgium by the way.
  • edited December 2011
    Received mine today. It arrived yesterday but I wasn't at home.
    I'm glad the seals were on the bottom of the box, though there was writing in marker on the side (saying 24/12 15). :(

It really is an amazing package!
  • edited December 2011
    Ordered the deluxe edition November 25, along with a tshirt. Live in the US and it still hasn't arrived! Daughter sent an email using her account and still hasn't gotten a reply, issue #55531. What's the problem? She's really wanting that game! I'm sorry if I sound rude, but I want to know where our package is.
  • edited December 2011
    same in uk track it and it said this

Label/Receipt Number: LN22 1632 224U S
    Class: First-Class Mail International
    Service(s): International Letter

Your item was processed through our LOS ANGELES, CA 90009 facility on December 27, 2011 at 6:55 pm. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.
    Detailed Results:

Processed through USPS Sort Facility, December 27, 2011, 6:55 pm, LOS ANGELES, CA 90009
    Electronic Shipping Info Received, December 21, 2011
    Processed through USPS Sort Facility, December 20, 2011, 6:02 pm, AURORA, CO 80011
    Acceptance, December 20, 2011, 12:12 pm, LOUISVILLE, CO 80027

so guess get next year some point !
  • Macfly77Macfly77 Moderator
    edited December 2011
    jpfreak2 wrote: »
    Ordered the deluxe edition November 25, along with a tshirt. Live in the US and it still hasn't arrived! Daughter sent an email using her account and still hasn't gotten a reply, issue #55531. What's the problem? She's really wanting that game! I'm sorry if I sound rude, but I want to know where our package is.
    The Deluxe Edition did not start shipping until mid-December (as stated on the game's page in the Telltale Store).
    If your package was shipped, you should have tracking information on your "My Telltale" page under the appropriate order.
    Note that the Telltale team is on vacation until the beginning of next year and has only limited access to their ticket system when out of the office.
    bassj18 wrote: »
    same in uk track it and it said this

Label/Receipt Number: LN22 1632 224U S
    Class: First-Class Mail International
    Service(s): International Letter

Your item was processed through our LOS ANGELES, CA 90009 facility on December 27, 2011 at 6:55 pm. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.
    Detailed Results:

Processed through USPS Sort Facility, December 27, 2011, 6:55 pm, LOS ANGELES, CA 90009
    Electronic Shipping Info Received, December 21, 2011
    Processed through USPS Sort Facility, December 20, 2011, 6:02 pm, AURORA, CO 80011
    Acceptance, December 20, 2011, 12:12 pm, LOUISVILLE, CO 80027

so guess get next year some point !
    As I posted above, international transit via USPS can take several weeks (especially during the holidays).
    People like Scatman from Belgium who got it in 10 days (or maybe even less) will be the exception rather than the rule.
    Please note that packages shipped with USPS can no longer be tracked once they leave the USA (unless they updated their system since the last time I ordered something for my brother).
  • edited December 2011
    Package came today! Thanks telltale! It looks great, and naturally looks dirty which is interesting. Sorry for the misunderstanding. You really need to get that notification fixed. Daughter can't wait to play it. T-shirt is nice too.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.