Finally a good review for Jurassic Park!

edited January 2012 in Jurassic Park
http://www.gameindustry.com/review/item.asp?id=1641

I love it! <3 Please Telltale do us all a favor and make a second season of the game!

Comments

• edited December 2011
    shamuboy wrote: »
    http://www.gameindustry.com/review/item.asp?id=1641

I love it! <3 Please Telltale do us all a favor and make a second season of the game!

I think they'd be doing more of a favor if they didn't. :rolleyes:

Also, that review focused almost entirely on the aesthetic aspect (story, graphics, sound, etc). While those are all important in their own right, a game's (and a game reviewer's) top priority should be gameplay.
  • edited January 2012
    I think they'd be doing more of a favor if they didn't. :rolleyes:

Also, that review focused almost entirely on the aesthetic aspect (story, graphics, sound, etc). While those are all important in their own right, a game's (and a game reviewer's) top priority should be gameplay.

He did mention gameplay.
  • edited January 2012
    That's simply beyond pathetic if we start swathing every article posted on the internet, hopes for finding one that's not bashing the game to burial grounds.
  • edited January 2012
    I'll start this right off by re-affirming the fact that I am *not* a hater of the game. Now that that is out of the way, I find the review score flawed in the fact that even the reviewer admitted there were gameplay aspects they did not enjoy... Yet still gave it a gameplay score of 4.5/5. I guess if they are scoring the actual mechanics and responsiveness instead(non PS3 versions) of opinion... but in that case, shouldn't every game be at least a 4 and leave the scoring pointless? An unresponsive game is a massive problem.

..."Difficulty: Intermediate" is amusing though.
  • edited January 2012
    i loved jptg and i will say it could have been a bit more interactive... i would have liked to walk around even if they were small areas..(walking the island with loading screns would be cool) I think That JPTG was an amazing game in its own right and certainly did justice to the fans, (I enjoyed the gameplay and anyone could pick it up and go) But like InGen I believe Tell Tale deserves a Chance at redemption In the realms of Jurassic Park. I would Like a Season two (as would Many) Centering Around Isla sorna and the mysteries of The InGen research facilities Prefferably in the Hurricane clarissa Time frame. How Sorkin's Lysene antidote may have reached Isla Sorna and perhaps The adventures of a death cheating David Banks. As well as the mystery corporations continued antics. (Biosyn I know) So tell tale please Give this a read. Loved the story characters and plot of the first game.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.