Impossible! / SPOILERS

So, a group of TRAIN mercenary's die! Well long story short, all of the adults die exept a 14 year old girl who dosen't know the first thing about dinosaurs SURVIVES.........well played. But HOW!!!!

Comments

• edited January 2012
    I had no idea dinosaur survival is part of the training you get as a mercenary. I'd like to believe that Gerry had training (he did know all the park's emergency facilities) as did dr. Sorkin, so them surviving is plausible. Of course it could be chalked up to luck as well.
  • edited January 2012
    So, a group of TRAIN mercenary's die! Well long story short, all of the adults die exept a 14 year old girl who dosen't know the first thing about dinosaurs SURVIVES.........well played. But HOW!!!!

You do realize the same basic thing happened in The Lost World: Jurassic Park and Jurassic Park 3 right?
  • edited January 2012
    You do realize the same basic thing happened in The Lost World: Jurassic Park and Jurassic Park 3 right?

And in the original Jurassic Park, too. Tim and Lex survive multiple dinosaur attacks and spending a night in the Park, but Muldoon dies within minutes of going outside.
    Kids overcoming the odds is a major theme of every JP movie, and the game stays true to this tradition.
  • edited January 2012
    I think it can be broken down like so:
    1. All kids in Jurassic Park will live.
    2. All bad guys will die.
    3. All tough guys will die.
    4. All jerks will die.
    5. All greedy characters will die.
    6. People who run in small groups will usually live.
    7. People who run in large groups may not.
    8. People who try to fight dinosaurs will die.
    9. Alan Grant will always live.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.