Jared Emerson-Johnson Interview (Composer/Voice Actor) - Alternative Magazine Online

edited January 2012 in Jurassic Park
Hey guys, I have just interviewed Jared Emerson-Johnson on my website, Alternative Magazine Online. Jared is an award-winning music composer, sound designer, voice director, and voice actor. He composed the soundtracks for all three seasons of Telltale's Sam & Max adventure games. Most recently, he composed the scores for Back to the Future: The Game, Puzzle Agent 2, and Jurassic Park: The Game.

INTERVIEW – In Conversation With Jared Emerson-Johnson (Video Game Music Composer/Voice Actor)

As always, I would love to hear your thoughts! :D

Comments

• edited December 2011
    Interesting. I'll definitely give this a look later!
  • edited December 2011
    Interesting. I'll definitely give this a look later!

Thanks RAnthonyMahan, let me know what you think! :D
  • edited December 2011
    Great interview! It's always nice to hear from Jared.

Thanks for sharing!

PS: Yes, I'm the guy who asked for the Michael Land interview :p Pleeeaaaaseee?
  • edited January 2012
    Trenchfoot wrote: »
    Great interview! It's always nice to hear from Jared.

Thanks for sharing!

PS: Yes, I'm the guy who asked for the Michael Land interview :p Pleeeaaaaseee?

Thanks for the kind words! I’ll see what I can do about Michael Land…

In the meantime, you may enjoy this interview with composer Peter McConnell (Grim Fandango, Psychonauts, Brutal Legend):

Peter McConnell Interview - Alternative Magazine Online
  • edited January 2012
    I'm the one who started the rumor that he was Batman.... Its just that I've never seen the two of them together at the same time and it seemed logical... Sorry Jared.
  • edited January 2012
    Lovely interview. As always, the questions were nicely posed and prompted some fantastic responses.

Looking forward to the next one.
  • edited January 2012
    Lovely interview. As always, the questions were nicely posed and prompted some fantastic responses.

Looking forward to the next one.

Thank you for the kind words, I should hopefully have some interviews with the voice actors soon so I'll keep you posted! :)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.