Jurassic park the game on iPod touch

edited January 2012 in Jurassic Park
Well I've found laws of legacy on the app store, also found out its not there, but I was wandering if they could put a 4 th generation apple iPod touch version out in the app store, I would definitely get it, play it iPod portable, and there isnt a whole lot of Jurassic park apps in it either. There is one, but that is the Jurassic Park quiz. What yeah say?
Me, well I would say yes, 2 gig of data on iPod touch? I don't really listen too music, just play games, on facebook, or just watching movies. For those that play games on the iPod would more likely say yes. Well you can delete the app when your done playing it, so it doesn't hog that much data, or just keep it on there, and the rest music and movies! I agree! but what about you guys?

Comments

• edited January 2012
    No. Telltale needs to do less iOS support, not more. By pandering more and more to the iThings (both the limitations of the system and the casual attitude of most people who play games on them) they're compromising the overall quality of their games.

I don't think iOS support is solely to blame for what Telltale is becoming, but I'm also pretty sure it's no coincidence that BttF was both the start of Telltale heading downhill and their first game with a proper iPad release.
  • edited January 2012
    well as i said, people who dont want it dont have to buy it;) also, you didnt have too give your full opinion just a yes or no lol
  • edited January 2012
    well ive heard of folks using itelepodtopad(converting ipad apps to iphone 4) and have heard reports of Jurassic park the game running perfectly, and i may do the same as soon as i can get my hands on a windows version of the app, i would love it if they released for iphone or ipod touch (ipod touch is a stretch to hardware but i digress)
  • edited January 2012
    well as i said, people who dont want it dont have to buy it;) also, you didnt have too give your full opinion just a yes or no lol

No, I don't have to buy it. But all the time and money Telltale continues to spend on casual iGames means less of it spent on stuff I would buy. So it still affects me.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.