Jurassic Park: The Game (EU PSN) Review - Alternative Magazine Online

edited January 2012 in Jurassic Park
Hey guys,

I've just reviewed the EU PSN version of Jurassic Park: The Game on Alternative Magazine Online:

"To conclude, Jurassic Park: The Game on PlayStation 3 is a great port of the PC version that has lost little in translation. I am fully aware that Alternative Magazine Online was one of the few websites to give the PC version of this game a positive review upon release. Yet I stand by that review – I am reviewing this as a casual, QTE-driven adventure game. If you hate QTEs, then this won’t be the game for you. In fact, it could be argued that this isn’t even a game at all – something that hasn’t stopped To The Moon (another causal adventure game from 2011 that I absolutely loved) garnering a wealth of critical acclaim. Whatever Jurassic Park: The Game is – casual game, interactive movie – I enjoyed replaying it immensely and truly believe that it has been unfairly criticised and severely underrated. I would recommend the PlayStation 3 version to those who don’t have powerful PCs or prefer to play games from the comfort of their living rooms – at £15.99, it’s a bargain for Jurassic Park fans."

Jurassic Park: The Game (PSN) Review - Alternative Magazine Online

As always, I would love to hear your thoughts! I may also have some interviews coming up with the voice actors of the game soon too so I'll keep you all posted. :)

Comments

• edited January 2012
    The game is ok, but the frame rate lagging problems is sucks.
    This problem will disturb and annoying the flow of the game.
    And Telltale never do anything to fix it.

Not recommend ps3 users to buy this game on psn.
  • edited January 2012
    Vinlwj wrote: »
    The game is ok, but the frame rate lagging problems is sucks.
    This problem will disturb and annoying the flow of the game.
    And Telltale never do anything to fix it.

Not recommend ps3 users to buy this game on psn.

This^^

And also to the OP, 9/10? You think this is up there with games such as Skyrim, Uncharted 3 ect? U MAD?
  • edited January 2012
    Lukedfrt wrote: »
    This^^

And also to the OP, 9/10? You think this is up there with games such as Skyrim, Uncharted 3 ect? U MAD?

This is the problem with review scores. If a romantic comedy is the best romantic comedy ever made, does it get 10 out of 10? Which means it is as good as something classic like The Godfather?

I clearly said in my review: "I am reviewing this as a casual, QTE-driven adventure game. If you hate QTEs, then this won’t be the game for you."

I'm not mad, I gave Uncharted 3 'Game Of The Year' on my website. I also really enjoyed Jurassic Park: The Game... for what it was. Please remember, a review is just an opinion. I always stress that review scores are only used by AMO to give a basic guideline as to the quality of a reviewed product at first glance. The written words that make up a review are always what matter most.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.