Anyone buy the Jurassic Park Premium Theme?

edited January 2012 in Jurassic Park
Anyone care to post pictures of what it looks like? :D

Comments

• edited November 2011
    You will have to wait for this because afaik the DVDs are not delivered yet.
  • edited November 2011
    He means the Xbox theme...
  • edited December 2011
    Oh man, no pictures yet? I really wanna know how it looks.
  • edited December 2011
    is it for PS3? :confused:
  • edited December 2011
    Batboy: For xbox 360.
    Screw it, I am purchasing it. If it's not that cool then at least I will be supporting TT games.
    Ill post pics for you people.

Edit:
    Alright Just got it, and to be honest it is pretty cool! The wallpaper has a nice vista of the island with the jurassic park logo diluded on the background. The friends section is a little bit of a disapointment but it still looks good tough. Could had been more creative on that aspect, it could had been a part with the fences, or the T-rex or triceratops paddock, the docks etc... However considering the new Xbox Dashboard it will mean that you wont be visiting that area that much now.

It is a pretty decent them. I think I will give it a 3.5 or perhaps a 4.0. If you are a JP fan then you should get this.
  • Sixteen60Sixteen60 ModeratorFormer Telltale Staff
    edited December 2011
    Pitalla wrote: »
    Batboy: For xbox 360.
    Screw it, I am purchasing it. If it's not that cool then at least I will be supporting TT games.
    Ill post pics for you people.

The theme isn't ours; it was developed by a company called Meemo. They create a lot of themes for Xbox LIVE. We worked with them on the T.rex pet for our pre-order (they used our model/skin).
  • edited December 2011
    Sixteen60 wrote: »
    The theme isn't ours; it was developed by a company called Meemo. They create a lot of themes for Xbox LIVE. We worked with them on the T.rex pet for our pre-order (they used our model/skin).

I see... well the wallpaper background is great! but the friends section could had been a lot better.
    The T-rex pet is great but I would had liked it more if my avatar could pat it after throwing the vengala.

Pretty neat stuff! but could still have been better.:cool:
  • edited January 2012
    I bought the theme, it's ok. All themes are pretty crap when it comes to paying for them. I thought it would be the theme for the movie since there was nothing about the game on the Market Place, Still cool though. I wish you could download your own themes to the Xbox dashboard.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.