Lol!

edited February 2012 in Jurassic Park
I didnt know where to post this but I found a reference to JPTG like this funny. I found it on some random website with those creepy faces...

Ordering%20JP%20Game.png

Sorry for the bad language in the pic, ahah, but it made me laugh cuz that game was awesome and for a great price!

Comments

• edited February 2012
    Wh...wha?

Reddit rage comics are infuriating enough as it is, but...that wasn't even a joke.
  • edited February 2012
    I'm actually more confused now than I was after I read this article.
  • edited February 2012
    Oo ?

Thats not funny at all !!!
  • edited February 2012
    attachment.php?attachmentid=2889&stc=1&d=1328912132

NOW its a joke :D
  • edited February 2012
    OH! I see why you thought that I thought it was a joke, lmao, cuz I said it was really funny. What I meant by that was that i found it funny that there was a reference to the game like that cuz i was scrolling down the page and saw the JPTG logo and freaked out
  • edited February 2012
    Sadonicus wrote: »

NOW its a joke :D

Win.
  • edited February 2012

I dont get it
  • edited February 2012
    nanotyrano wrote: »
    I dont get it

It's implying the game is horrible.
  • edited February 2012
    It's implying the game is horrible.

Not necessarily, I'm just implying that pretty much everybody hates QTEs, since they are one of the worst gameplay-mechanics there is, especially when so simple and sometimes even poorly executed like here.

Still cant say the game is horrible since I enjoyed the story and atmosphere, but I just cant get over the fact that I'm left unsatisfied when looking back. There already was a good JP-movie, an actual game that uses the advantages of the medium and puts me into Jurassic Park would be nice...
  • edited February 2012
    Not necessarily, I'm just implying that pretty much everybody hates QTEs, since they are one of the worst gameplay-mechanics there is, especially when so simple and sometimes even poorly executed like here.

People dont mind them providing the entire "game" isn't based around them, but TTG dont seem to understand this...
Sign in to comment in this discussion.