Dinosaur List (Spoiler!?!)

These are the Dinosaurs in the game.
    Troodon Triceratops Dilophosaurus T-rex Stegosaurus(seen on a Poster in Dr.Sorkins lab were she sent the tour vehicle in the background) Metricanthosaurus(Same as stegosaurus) Brachiosaurus(Herd in background) Gallimimus(?) Pteranodon Compsognathus Herrerasaurus Parasaurolophus Velociraptor Mosasaur :) If there's any I forgot, Please tell me.

Comments

• edited February 2012
    there are no galliminus in the game
  • edited February 2012
    Well it was shown on the map and I put a ? mark. And it was shown in the movie and novel.
  • edited February 2012
    yes but it was just to show that it was on the island not in the game itself
  • edited February 2012
    When and where is the stego seen? i'm not understanding you...
  • edited February 2012
    It said where and when the saw the stego. Don't ask stupid quetions.
  • edited February 2012
    Dude, the island is game based so there are gallimimus. It dosen't need to be shown in the game to prove that it's on the same island.
  • edited February 2012
    It said where and when the saw the stego. Don't ask stupid quetions.

I wont, when you learn how type a sentence.

This:
    "
    seen on a Poster in Dr.Sorkins lab were she sent the tour vehicle in the background"

…doesn't make alot of sense. At least not to me.

After reading it a few more times, I think what you meant was:

Its seen in the background, on a poster, when Dr. Sorkin sends the tour vehicle to Dr. Harding and Jess.
  • edited February 2012
    Any pics of the Stego and Metri? I would LOVE to see them
  • edited February 2012
    mannyguy1, If you knew what the problem was, THEN DON'T MAKE A GOD DAMN BIG DEAL ABOUT IT. I KNOW HOW TO TYPE A DAMN SENTENCE. SO, IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM, DEAL WITH IT! GOD, and nanotyrano, I said were the pictures are. DON'T SAY STUPID THINGS IF THE FACT IS ON THE DAMN POST!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.