Jurassic Park: The Game - Movie

edited February 2012 in Jurassic Park
I pretty enjoyed it ... but i wish there would be a "cinematic" mode, where you can "watch" the whole game without interruptions or slow anmiations because of button smashing or those small puzzles.

i really liked it and it fits perfect into the jurassic park universe ... so it would be pretty cool to watch it like sitting on the couch with a beer in the hand you know ... :)

will there even be a mod or something ? the game didnt get the attention like the other games - specially here in europe where the retail is coming end of the month :mad:

so please TTG dont let it die ... at least give us the posibility to "watch" the game without button smashing :)

(2.part or an "action adventure remake" will cut it also...)

what are you thoughts ? should TTG make it possible at least for the PC users to watch the game without interruption ?

Comments

• edited February 2012
    Samy42 wrote: »
    I pretty enjoyed it ... but i wish there would be a "cinematic" mode, where you can "watch" the whole game without interruptions or slow anmiations because of button smashing or those small puzzles.

i really liked it and it fits perfect into the jurassic park universe ... so it would be pretty cool to watch it like sitting on the couch with a beer in the hand you know ... :)

will there even be a mod or something ? the game didnt get the attention like the other games - specially here in europe where the retail is coming end of the month :mad:

so please TTG dont let it die ... at least give us the posibility to "watch" the game without button smashing :)

(2.part or an "action adventure remake" will cut it also...)

what are you thoughts ? should TTG make it possible at least for the PC users to watch the game without interruption ?

They should make it possible to watch it like a movie even though it pretty much is one already.

If you want to just watch it and dont wanna push all of the buttons, follow these steps:
    1. Locate a small child (hopefully its yours and not somebody else's) or possibly a dog with small paws.
    2.Give it the controller and start the game.
    3. Sit back with your beer or beverage of choice for any younger people here interested
    4. Enjoy watching it without having to push buttons!!!
  • edited February 2012
    It's available on youtube .
Sign in to comment in this discussion.