Jurassic park ''''username---password'''' pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Jurssic park downloade..... Buttt

username
password

helllppppppppp meee 911 :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Comments

• edited February 2012
    What? I can't understand this.
  • edited February 2012
    what are you talking about?! type so that we can understand you (or this will be considered spam)!
  • edited February 2012
    I believe he/she probably means they have the game downloaded but need the username/password to open it.

Canibalcorpsege you have to use your Telltale Games account password and your email linked to your Telltale account.
  • edited February 2012
    After you download and install Jurassic Park, you have to put in your username and password from this site(the one you used to log into this forum) as a one-time activation.
  • edited February 2012
    After you download and install Jurassic Park, you have to put in your username and password from this site(the one you used to log into this forum) as a one-time activation.

What??!? Don't tell me YOU bought JP???? :confused:
    How much hate did you make out of it? :D
  • edited February 2012
    What??!? Don't tell me YOU bought JP???? :confused:
    How much hate did you make out of it? :D

Wow, don't tell me he bought something! Thats as insane as actually PAYING for gas!!!!

I bought and enjoyed the game, sorry if you disliked it and didn't feel like buying it :rolleyes:
  • edited March 2012
    This is going nowhere. The OP should learn how to ask for help, not spam the forum with long pointless thread titles. Locking this.
This discussion has been closed.