Where was all the blood?

edited April 2012 in Jurassic Park
As the title states, where was all the blood in this game? I saw small traces of it, but nothing during death cut-scenes etc. :confused:

Comments

• edited April 2012
    They didn't want an M rating.
  • edited April 2012
    The Jurassic Park movies are fairly light on the blood too... most of them are only PG rated (possibly PG-13 in the US rating system)
  • edited April 2012
    There was plenty of blood, but unfortunately not visible due to a glitch on all systems -.-
  • edited April 2012
    Spielberg is pretty good at making things horrific without having to show you the really gory bits... JP having been a Spielberg movie its only natural the game would be the same.
  • edited April 2012
    Sadonicus wrote: »
    There was plenty of blood, but unfortunately not visible due to a glitch on all systems -.-

Wow man you just needed to make a lie about that.

There was little to no blood due to ratings.
  • edited April 2012
    Sadonicus wrote: »
    Too bad Telltale games aren't moddable . :(
  • edited April 2012
    Irishmile wrote: »
    Spielberg is pretty good at making things horrific

Just look at Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, hoooooooooooooo!
  • edited April 2012
    Scnew wrote: »
    Just look at Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, hoooooooooooooo!

Even hiding in a fridge couldn't save you from that burn.

And after playing The Walking Dead, I think I know where all the blood from JP went...
  • edited April 2012
    Even hiding in a fridge couldn't save you from that burn.

And after playing The Walking Dead, I think I know where all the blood from JP went...

/lol that explains a lot. Hope TT has blood left for the rest of the episodes.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.