Jurassic park on its way to Xbox live

edited August 2012 in Jurassic Park
Yep come The 10-Apr Jurassic park the game will be avilabale for download

Link

Comments

• edited April 2012
    Hopefully for Europe too.
  • edited April 2012
    Heh, I just saw this from the same source. Hope it is for UK too, and I hope its a decent price, but I doubt either of those will be the case.
  • edited April 2012
    Hopefully, the X Box Live version won't have the same bugs that the X Box 360 version did.
  • edited April 2012
    Any update on it coming to UK games on demand TT?
  • edited April 2012
    So... it's available on US marketplace but not UK :/ Says it supports French too though, does that mean it's on French marketplace too?
  • edited April 2012
    The game was released a few minutes ago, but unfortunately, only on US Games on Demand. The price is 19,99 dolars.

The only chance is to make US account, buy the game and then play it on you usual gamertag.
  • edited April 2012
    Well I wouldn't have expected anything new for the UK Xbox live market on a Tuesday as Wednesday is the upload/new release day.
  • edited April 2012
    tonyskate wrote: »
    The game was released a few minutes ago, but unfortunately, only on US Games on Demand. The price is 19,99 dolars.

The only chance is to make US account, buy the game and then play it on you usual gamertag.

Yeah, I was hovering on that screen and decided to see what would happen if you tried to buy it.

"This game's region does not match this console. It won't be downloaded and you have not been charged." :(

Only 1600 MSP when you change it to points which is pretty good.
  • edited April 2012
    Well I wouldn't have expected anything new for the UK Xbox live market on a Tuesday as Wednesday is the upload/new release day.

Nope, Games on Demand are always released on Tuesday all over the world. Wednesday is a upload day on PSN Europe.
  • edited April 2012
    Telltale have really pissed me off with this. It was annoying when they said it wouldn't be releasing as a retail title on 360 here in the UK, but then they go and do this, knowing it would get some peoples hopes up to then just turn around at the last second and say "haha, not for you" why the hell is it so hard for them to just let us have it as a download on 360? Both Steam and PSN have it, but I don't want it for them, I want it for my 360. Well I'm going on protest here, I was going to be getting the Walking Dead game, but screw them, if they won't give me the game I want most from them I won't support there other titles.
  • edited July 2014
    Yeah, it's probably not simple. There's nothing Telltale can really do about it, they're at the behest of what Universal allow/want to do I'd imagine.
  • edited April 2012
    PeteRoyale wrote: »
    I think it might be rights issues re: Universal, cos Telltale published it themselves and they have published on XBLA in Europe before. Perhaps Telltale can only publish on GoD in US and Kalypso have the rights for Europe and aren't bothering?

But having said that, Kalypso have probably only got retail rights so the ball lies in Universal's court?

I don't know, it would be great if it was as easy as TT just deciding, yep let's stick it on EU marketplace too, but it's probably not that simple.

Well either way, it's lost them a customer. With this game, and any future ones they release too.
  • edited April 2012
    Hi guys!

I just sent an e-mail to Telltale Games asking if it is possible for a Games on Demand release not only in Europe but in the rest off the world too, they deserve it too!

I understand they can't reply to everyone or read all of the forum posts so if they answer me I'll keep you informed! :)
  • edited April 2012
    I really want to know what the deal is with this too.

Would love to see it on Xbox LIVE in Europe, but would at elast appreciate news either way from Telltale as to whether it will or won't happen.
  • edited April 2012
    Sorry, but we don't have anything to announce at the moment in regards to the game hitting the 360 in Europe.
  • edited April 2012
    Spike6958 wrote: »
    Telltale have really pissed me off with this. It was annoying when they said it wouldn't be releasing as a retail title on 360 here in the UK, but then they go and do this, knowing it would get some peoples hopes up to then just turn around at the last second and say "haha, not for you" why the hell is it so hard for them to just let us have it as a download on 360? Both Steam and PSN have it, but I don't want it for them, I want it for my 360. Well I'm going on protest here, I was going to be getting the Walking Dead game, but screw them, if they won't give me the game I want most from them I won't support there other titles.

Be pissed at Universal, they published the game, Telltale only pade it.
  • edited April 2012
    Mike wrote: »
    Sorry, but we don't have anything to announce at the moment in regards to the game hitting the 360 in Europe.

WELL! FINALLY! some words, thanks XD But I want to know, and I'm sure a lot of people too, is this a sign that we will never have the game available on Europe for 360? Thanks
  • edited May 2012
    Mike wrote: »

I hope you will have some news soon - if its already on the U.S. LIVE, surely it won't be too much of an ask to put it up in Europe?
    Of course, like other people have said, there might be licensing issues - but if it was due to come out on disc at retail, they should be able to put it up on LIVE?
  • edited June 2012
    Still nothing?!
    jeez
  • edited August 2012
    why hasnt it come to Europe yet!?
  • Well it still seems a real shame that this was never released on Xbox 360 in Europe - especially as it was already on the U.S marketplace.
    If it was a licensing issue, surely telltale could have just told us?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.