How Jurassic Park Changed Your Life?

edited June 2012 in Jurassic Park
Since I watch Jurassic Park on VHS I was amazed by how lively the dinosaurs are and the trilling adventure. I'm 18 now and I'm still enjoying the Jurassic Park movies and comics. Because Jurassic Park changed my life, I decided to be a herpetologist.

Tell me how Jurassic Park changed your life.

Comments

• edited June 2012
    Seeing Jurassic Park made me want to become a Paleontologist; And here I am, more than a decade later I'm still trying to become a Paleontologist, and still enjoying the movies. If I wanted to go a little further; Jurassic Park was my parent's first date, so I guess I could say without Jurassic Park, I wouldn't have been born.
  • edited June 2012
    Jurassic Park was my parent's first date, so I guess I could say without Jurassic Park, I wouldn't have been born.

Suddenly, a lot of people on this forum feel *very* old....
  • edited June 2012
    Seeing Jurassic Park made me want to become a Paleontologist; And here I am, more than a decade later I'm still trying to become a Paleontologist, and still enjoying the movies. If I wanted to go a little further; Jurassic Park was my parent's first date, so I guess I could say without Jurassic Park, I wouldn't have been born.

I know you'll be a Paleontologist someday. I'll be rooting for you!:)
  • edited June 2012
    jurassic park made me like dinosaurs and to read dinosaurs books.jurassic park made me want to be a paleontologist
Sign in to comment in this discussion.