What dino you want as a pet?

edited August 2012 in Jurassic Park
If dinosaurs are still alive what dinosaur you want as a pet?

Comments

• edited June 2012
    For me, my pet would be a raptor. Because they are fast, smart, and deadly. They would make a good guard dog and they can communicate better. Raptors is my number 1 favorite dinosaurs.
  • edited June 2012
    Stegoceras is a great choice. It's a smaller dino, about three foot tall, considered fairly placid by most. It's also a herbivore, and it's hardened skull plate make it aggresive looking.
  • edited June 2012
    Mine would have to be a troodon, like the velociraptor, but it's poisonous. Better off with that. Ha Ha
  • edited June 2012
    Troodons are also awesome. But be careful not get yourself bitten otherwise you'll end up like Vargas or worst D-Caf.
  • edited June 2012
    Mine would have to be a troodon, like the velociraptor, but it's poisonous. Better off with that. Ha Ha

I apologise for how random this is:

Do the Troodons secret poison or venom?
  • edited June 2012
    T163 wrote: »
    I apologise for how random this is:

Do the Troodons secret poison or venom?

In the game, the Troodons do have venom. Their venom causes hallucinations, painful sensations, high fevers, paralysis, and finally brain death. But in reality there is no fossil evidence of Troodons having venom.
  • edited June 2012
    Oh, I recall their attack in the game, but I can't remember if it's a poison bite or a venomous one.
  • edited June 2012
    Its a venomous bite. Their venom is in their saliva like komodo dragons.
  • edited June 2012
    Compy = Awesome!
  • edited June 2012
    The name I'll give to my pet raptor is Shadow.:cool:
  • edited June 2012
    I'd want a T-Rex or a Raptor as a pet. :D
  • edited June 2012
    As a pet? Compy. They can fit in bags.
  • edited July 2012
    A spinosaurus
  • edited July 2012
    baryonyx
  • edited July 2012
    Scrappy the Velociraptor.
  • edited July 2012
    Mephistopheles, the Allosaurus.
  • edited August 2012
    Hey , why is it no one wants a sauropod ? Come on , it can't be that expensive to feed .
  • edited August 2012
    My pet dinosaur would be a Spinasauruas because its biger stronger and smarter
    Than T.rxe pleus it has a 2in1 spin bcause when its chasing ites pray it cool him down and its also a dorsal fin.
  • edited August 2012
    What is the code to the command santers
Sign in to comment in this discussion.