TTG/Sam and Max myspace profile?

edited May 2006 in General Chat
anyone ever thought of setting up a telltale games or sam and max myspace profile..that internet wasteland is the home of self promotion..might spread the word about upcoming games or inform a few old sam and max fans they are back... :)

Comments

• edited May 2006
    Ugh... I hate MySpace and the like. But if it helps bring in more Telltale fans, why the heck not? :)
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2006
    It's something we've considered, quite recently in fact. I'm not really all that familiar with MySpace. How would it work? Do you set up a page that's like Sam & Max's homepage?

Are there other MySpace pages that do this sort of thing? When I poked around in it, I just found personal profiles, nothing for cartoon or game characters. But maybe I was looking in the wrong place.
  • edited May 2006
    Someone has apparently discovered/unearthed all the Psychonauts profiles on MySpace: http://www.lucasforums.com/showpost.php?p=2070704

So fictional characters are present on MySpace. Also, quite a number of bands have a profile there. How you would create such a page is beyond me though. I think it involves lots of embedded media players and broken HTML.
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2006
    How you would create such a page is beyond me though. I think it involves lots of embedded media players and broken HTML.

:))

Dudebrough from Telltale Texas Hold'Em has a website... http://www.dudebrough.com/
  • edited May 2006
    Oh yeah, I forgot about that one. A blog type of page is pretty cool. Maybe Sam and Max could create an account on Blogger and keep their fans updated on how Telltale is ruining their game turning them into the most fantastic game ever! :D
  • SquinkySquinky Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2006
    Nah. They should get LiveJournals. That way, they can act all angsty and stuff.
  • edited May 2006
    It's something we've considered, quite recently in fact. I'm not really all that familiar with MySpace. How would it work? Do you set up a page that's like Sam & Max's homepage?

Are there other MySpace pages that do this sort of thing? When I poked around in it, I just found personal profiles, nothing for cartoon or game characters. But maybe I was looking in the wrong place.

you just set up the page as if you are sam and max.. have somethin about them..links to the telltale site..doesn't have to be 2 much..once people start adding them as friends and puttin them in their top 8 then it spreads.. a lot of movies and tv shows have myspace profiles now 2..so it does kinda make sense to do 1 for Sam n Max
Sign in to comment in this discussion.