i need TTG useless advertisement material!

edited September 2006 in General Chat
hello!

I think it would be cool if telltale would release a few useless advertisement materials on the web... such as icons, backgrounds, screen savers, etc.

i have been trying to get a TTG icon and can't find anything... not here, not anywhere else on the web...

I have a many shortcuts in on my desktop and TTG is currently the only one that doesn't have a custom icon... i think it would be cool :D

soooo... can you post a TTG or SNM icon on here? pweeeeeze?

thanks! :)

Matt

Comments

• JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2006
    A bunch of things like this are on a list somewhere! It's a lovely list - it says "to do ASAP!" at the top, it's on a nice sheet of lined paper (college rule), and it exists only in my head :( A page full of downloadable "general use" images like you described is definitely going to make an appearance sometime in the future. Look back to this thread in a few weeks and hopefully you will be happy.
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2006
    it's on a nice sheet of lined paper (college rule), and it exists only in my head

You have paper in your head? :D
  • edited August 2006
    I will hurt you if this logo isn't included among the images:

telltale_screen001_thumb.jpg

errorage while waiting for the promised material you could always take a screen grab of the logo screen that's at the beginning of all Telltale's games for a nice big copy.
  • edited August 2006
    YAY! My voice (well... text...) is being heard (read)!!!!

Edit: "is a few weeks over yet? no? darn... how about now?"

Edit2:
    You have paper in your head?

wait... don't you, too? i mean i do... i thaught it was normal... great... now i've got to pay ANOTHER visit to the local surgeon...
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2006
    it's on a nice sheet of lined paper (college rule), and it exists only in my head

You have paper in your head? :D

No, I can just picture my nonexistent to-do list very clearly in my imagination.
  • edited September 2006
    (posted 2 weeks and 4 days after the original message)

is "in a few weeks" over yet? :D

Matt
    edited September 2006
    No.

But considering that since then we've put up a screenshot gallery, gameplay videos, and a pretty cool wallpaper, that should be enough to tide you over for a few more weeks. :D
  • edited September 2006
    I've been shamelessly advertising Telltale's website on every forum I can. Not the bad kind of advertising, just the sticking-big-bright-linked-logos-in-my-signature advertising. The best kind. :)

On the one hand, I'd be sad to lose a tight-knit community and interaction with Telltale developers (as opposed to, say, some massive place like Blizzard where you wait in line just to get an automated message that has nothing to do with your question).

Around here I can demand that Emily or Jake shout "Banana phone!" and there's a slim chance of it happening!

That's magic!

On the other hand, I love adventure gaming too much for it to go the way of games like Psychonauts.
    edited September 2006
    On the one hand, I'd be sad to lose a tight-knit community and interaction with Telltale developers (as opposed to, say, some massive place like Blizzard where you wait in line just to get an automated message that has nothing to do with your question).

There's no reason for this to happen (at least, not anytime soon). Telltale sees the community as a very important part of the business, and that's not going to change.
  • edited September 2006

There's no reason for this to happen (at least, not anytime soon). Telltale sees the community as a very important part of the business, and that's not going to change.
    And that's what sets Telltale apart from the sucky companies who only think of gamers as walking bags of money.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.