Available for Console in UK?

edited January 2013 in Jurassic Park
So I've recently completed 'Back to the Future: The Game' (for PC) and 'The Walking Dead: The Game' (for Xbox 360) and found that both games were excellent additions to their respective franchises.

I had heard about 'Jurassic Park: The Game' some time ago when it was in production and followed it as it was released episodically. I then realised a console version was being released in hard copy, but discovered this was only apparent in the US. I then discovered that the game was available to download via Xbox Live Marketplace, and thought there might be some chance to get it that was - here in the UK - but since realising this I've found that the download is also only available for US.

In light of this, and somewhat coming to terms with the fact that I may have to settle for a PC download, I thought I would check before I make a commitment and ask whether there is a plan to release 'Jurassic Park: The Game' for the UK and Europe on either Hard Copy Disc, or via XBL Download?

Comments

• edited January 2013
    Currently the only disc version for Europe that I'm aware of is for pc. It's downloadable on ps3 and pc too. But there's no way of playing it for Xbox 360 in the uk atm.
  • edited January 2013
    I suppose you could purchase an American copy and play it in the UK if you're desperate

I'm considering that myself...
  • edited January 2013
    Hudomonkey wrote: »
    I suppose you could purchase an American copy and play it in the UK if you're desperate

I'm considering that myself...

I considered that myself, then I went to do some reading on Regional Downloads for Xbox. Apparently it does work if out of the Region you downloaded it for - i.e. if you download American Regional content it shouldn't work in the European Region...

Which is crap...to say the least.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.